Just took delivery!

Just took delivery!

This is a discussion on Just took delivery! within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; photo (4).JPG...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Just took delivery!

Senior Member Array SigIsTheAnswer's Avatar

Just took delivery!

Last edited by OD*; April 3rd, 2014 at 11:05 AM.
    Eric357 and Pinot like this.
    Sig Sauer P516, Sig Sauer P229 Scorpion ,Sig Sauer M11-A1 TB, Beretta PX4 Storm compact, FN Five SeveN 5.7, Glock 30 Gen 3
    Glock 26 Gen 4

Semper Fi USMC 0341/8152 2003-2007
    Army National Guard 11C 2009-2014

Distinguished Member
    nice
    NRA Member
    GOA Member
    US Army Vet

Btw the rifle I did not get. I screw up and posted the wrong pic and I can't delete it.
    Sig Sauer P516, Sig Sauer P229 Scorpion ,Sig Sauer M11-A1 TB, Beretta PX4 Storm compact, FN Five SeveN 5.7, Glock 30 Gen 3
    Glock 26 Gen 4

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by SigIsTheAnswer View Post
    Btw the rifle I did not get. I screw up and posted the wrong pic and I can't delete it.
    Took care of it for you, it'll only cost 50 rds of 9mm
    gasmitty and PAcanis like this.
    A real man loves his wife, and places his family as the most important thing in life. Nothing has brought me more peace and content in life than simply being a good husband and father.

Distinguished Member Array Glock2201's Avatar
    Nice. Where did yo get it from?

bulkammo.com is where I got it. I have found it "cheaper" at other places for maybe a buck less but they hardly have them. bulkammo has a bunch. I wanna place another large order but don't wanna drop the coin yet lol.

Thanks pgrass101 for fixing my mistake.
    pgrass101 and tns0038 like this.
    Glock 26 Gen 4

bulkammo.com is where I got it. I have found it "cheaper" at other places for maybe a buck less but they hardly have them. bulkammo has a bunch. I wanna place another large order but don't wanna drop the coin yet lol.

Thanks pgrass101 for fixing my mistake.
    As hard as ammo can be to find. I would not worry too much about a dollar a box. I am still toying with which SD ammo I want to use and once I do I would like to get 500 rds of it and that way I would not have to worry about SD ammo for a long time.
    dangerranger likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Glock2201 View Post
    As hard as ammo can be to find. I would not worry too much about a dollar a box. I am still toying with which SD ammo I want to use and once I do I would like to get 500 rds of it and that way I would not have to worry about SD ammo for a long time.
    check out ammoquest by shootingthebull410 on youtube. He goes over all the top SD ammo with denim/organic gel and clear gel testing. It is why I went HST. I currently have all my 9mm loaded with Critical Duty and Gold Dot but I am switching over as we speak.
    Glock 26 Gen 4

check out ammoquest by shootingthebull410 on youtube. He goes over all the top SD ammo with denim/organic gel and clear gel testing. It is why I went HST. I currently have all my 9mm loaded with Critical Duty and Gold Dot but I am switching over as we speak.
    Thanks I will check that out. Right now I have 124 gr HST and I just got some Underwood in 124 gr but have not had a chance to shoot that.

Distinguished Member Array dangerranger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock2201 View Post

I buy a large quantity of SD ammo and then tailor my practice ammo to have a similar POI. That way I can practice as much as I want ,with the reloads. And I don't have to look for specific SD ammo when I empty a box. DR

Just switched out ammo in the magazines. I had a wide selection but I just think HST is superior all around. So now I got to find a place to put all these. photo (5).JPG
    Glock 26 Gen 4

You know what would look really nice?
    If you emptied all that ammo onto the floor and took a picture of it with your pistol laying on top.
    That would look nice
    SigIsTheAnswer likes this.

Just switched out ammo in the magazines. I had a wide selection but I just think HST is superior all around. So now I got to find a place to put all these. photo (5).JPG
    You can keep it at my house if ya want.
    pgrass101 likes this.

That would look nice. I have no room in my ammo cans so I just dumped all my 9mm ball ammo out of their boxes and into a single ammo can. Bunch of Federal, Blazer, and Ranger. Now I gotta organize another 2 ammo cans to fit everything.
    Glock 26 Gen 4

You should see the ammo I have ... Lets just say I have to be carfuly I dont load the mag with the wrong defesnive road .. Way too many qeustion why I am carrying black talons or +P++ austrian polcia issuse soft points

But nice score ... You tried Critical Defesnive yet .. I hear the duty stuff is no where as good as CD .. One of my fav rounds .. PDX1 is good too .. But HST is good stuff ... I shuould add a few boxs .. Also I think I will add soem SXT and ranger for the kicks
    SigIsTheAnswer likes this.
    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” H.L. Mencken
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links