Ventura Munitions A++

Ventura Munitions A++

This is a discussion on Ventura Munitions A++ within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I searched the iternet for Federal 9mm HST because I read a lot of good things about it for SD ammunition. My search brought me ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By bananapuppy
  • 1 Post By bananapuppy

Thread: Ventura Munitions A++

Ventura Munitions A++

I searched the iternet for Federal 9mm HST because I read a lot of good things about it for SD ammunition. My search brought me to Ventura Munitions in Las Vegas. Not only did they have it at a competitive price, but all the other stores were "out of stock." So on Thursday afternoon I ordered three 50-round boxes. They were shipped FedEx within one hour and arrived today (Saturday) with no extra charge for Saturday delivery! Talk about good service! And they also sell guns! Their website is Venturamunitions.com.
    Last edited by bananapuppy; April 13th, 2014 at 11:18 AM.
    EdJean likes this.

Thanks, Last time I bought those rounds it was through Ammunition Depot. Took over a week to receive, but the price was good. I will keep VenturaSupply in mind
    Nehemiah 4:14: “Don’t be afraid of them. Remember the Lord who is great and awesome, and draw your Beretta PX4 and fight for your brothers, your sons and your daughters, your wives and your homes.” highlighted added by LMP

Also, welcome to the forum
    Nehemiah 4:14: “Don’t be afraid of them. Remember the Lord who is great and awesome, and draw your Beretta PX4 and fight for your brothers, your sons and your daughters, your wives and your homes.” highlighted added by LMP

Ventura Munitions A++

Been getting everything there the last 8 months or so since I started getting into firearms. They are nice people there. Glad you had a good experience as well.

Ok maybe I am jaded but uh does that sound like a sales pitch to anyone elses ?

In my book less then 10 post plus odd sounding call out makes me wonder ...

Time will tell I guess

Edit yeah this really feels shammy to me ...

So OP you work they or not ??
    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” H.L. Mencken
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

VIP Member
    Might be shammy, but he isn't wrong. Fast shipping, decent prices and they seem to have things in stock others do not.

Recently bought 250 rounds of 9MM Speer LE GDHP +P 124 grain. At $29 per 50 with cheap shipping and they arrived in 3 days with standard shipping, I couldn't be more impressed.
    21 years and 21 days, United States Marine Corps & NRA Life Member since 1972

"The trouble is with the increasingly widespread problem of idiots prancing around out there confusing their opinions with actual facts." peckman28

Bought some 38 spl from Ventura. Shipped the next day. Very good in my book.

I've ordered from the, before and was very satisfied with the purchase.

Recently ordered from SGAmmo.com as well.

Im happy with the customer service from both and would highly recommend both.

Ventura Munitions A++

No, I don't work for them. I was just so surprised at the quality of service I thought I would share it with the forum members. BTW, I gave the wrong website address in my original post. It's been corrected to Venturamunitions.com . Sorry for the error. BP
    Chorizo likes this.

Senior Member Array RightyLefty's Avatar
    I have a M&P40c and for a while I have been wanting to get a .357 Sig conversion barrel for it. I finally "pulled the trigger" and got the barrel and naturally needed ammo for it. I went on Ammobot and stumbled onto some .357 Sig for a good price from Ventura. Never ordered from them before so I decided to give them a shot. I ordered on Tuesday and this showed up on my porch yersterday (Saturday)...

Very impressed by the fast service. Haven't shot any of it yet so that will be the ultimate test. I usually get my ammo through Palmetto State Armory but they never have anything in stock so I was looking for some other place to order from. I think will ordering from VM again.

Links