Armscor 30 Carbine Ammo

Armscor 30 Carbine Ammo

This is a discussion on Armscor 30 Carbine Ammo within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; This is not strictly a defensive ammo question but...has anyone tried the Armscor 30 Carbine ammo...said to be brass cased non-corrosive FMJ manufactured in the ...

Thread: Armscor 30 Carbine Ammo

Armscor 30 Carbine Ammo

This is not strictly a defensive ammo question but...has anyone tried the Armscor 30 Carbine ammo...said to be brass cased non-corrosive FMJ manufactured in the USA. Looks like the most affordable 30 Carbine ammo on the market...thank you...

rick

Senior Moderator
    I have used it before and haven't noticed any problems with it. I think it is made in Nevada, but am not sure.
    A real man loves his wife, and places his family as the most important thing in life. Nothing has brought me more peace and content in life than simply being a good husband and father.

I was wonde the same I was under the impression it was made in the Philipieans though ?

I have seen Arguila ammo for 20 or so a box around here and online ditto for PPU which is most I have + some olde LEO issues 20 a box rem stuff
    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” H.L. Mencken
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

Senior Moderator
    I mainly use PPU. Armscor is a Philippine owned company, but their Armscor USA brand is manufactured here in the US, either in MT or NV.
    A real man loves his wife, and places his family as the most important thing in life. Nothing has brought me more peace and content in life than simply being a good husband and father.

Sponsored Links