Armscor 30 Carbine Ammo

This is a discussion on Armscor 30 Carbine Ammo within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; This is not strictly a defensive ammo question but...has anyone tried the Armscor 30 Carbine ammo...said to be brass cased non-corrosive FMJ manufactured in the ...

Thread: Armscor 30 Carbine Ammo

Armscor 30 Carbine Ammo

This is not strictly a defensive ammo question but...has anyone tried the Armscor 30 Carbine ammo...said to be brass cased non-corrosive FMJ manufactured in the USA. Looks like the most affordable 30 Carbine ammo on the market...thank you...

rick

2. Remove Ads

Senior Moderator
    I have used it before and haven't noticed any problems with it. I think it is made in Nevada, but am not sure.
    “You can sway a thousand men by appealing to their prejudices quicker than you can convince one man by logic.”

― Robert A. Heinlein,

I was wonde the same I was under the impression it was made in the Philipieans though ?

I have seen Arguila ammo for 20 or so a box around here and online ditto for PPU which is most I have + some olde LEO issues 20 a box rem stuff
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    I am not a lawyer .. Just a dog typing on the internet ..Spelling media apparatus male portatili. Malo me non reprehendo
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

Senior Moderator
    I mainly use PPU. Armscor is a Philippine owned company, but their Armscor USA brand is manufactured here in the US, either in MT or NV.
    “You can sway a thousand men by appealing to their prejudices quicker than you can convince one man by logic.”

― Robert A. Heinlein,

Links