Wal-Mart dropped their limit.

This is a discussion on Wal-Mart dropped their limit. within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Today I was at the local Wally World and I see they no longer have a 3-box limit on ammo! That was pretty cool. The ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Wal-Mart dropped their limit.

Today I was at the local Wally World and I see they no longer have a 3-box limit on ammo! That was pretty cool. The cases were packed with ammo, too. Okay, still no .22lr but everything else in abundance. They had a crapload of 9mm including the newish Federal aluminum case stuff. Even though there wasn't a limit I only bought three boxes (150 rounds) because I bought 350 rounds of the same stuff last week...didn't want to blow too much money since I'm saving up to try to get my HK USC-to-UMP conversion going.

Nice to see ammo so abundant though!
    miller_man and StormRhydr like this.
    "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.” - Naguib Mahfouz

In my area they been drop the limits but good deal.
    Glock 19 Gen 4, Glock 30s, Gen4 G27, Gen4 G29
    XDm .45 ACP 4.5, Shield 9mm
    Remington 870 Tactical Express 18'
    1972-2000 U.S Army Veteran, MSG

A long time ago here.

Distinguished Member Array coffeecup's Avatar
    My "limit" is based on how my stock of reloading supplies is holding up. Just checked---I will be long dead before it is exhausted.
    StormRhydr and bmcgilvray like this.

I'm set pretty well, too. But even so I pick more up now and then. The new Federal aluminum stuff is something I especially like. It seems to work better in Blazer in my guns and is more accurate. Maybe cleaner, too. On the other hand, maybe it's the same stuff and the difference is all in my imagination. In any event it's nice when I'm in a hurry because I don't feel about not picking 'em up and sorting them all out like I do with brass.

Just a few days ago they still had the sign up limiting customers to three boxes so this seems like a good sign.
    "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.” - Naguib Mahfouz

My local Wal-Mart hasn't dropped theIr limit as of Saturday. However they did have a boatload of 22 ammo!
    Question Everything!

Distinguished Member Array miller_man's Avatar
    That's great, only took . . . . . a few years!!!

I still reload or order online, but there's something very nice about walking into a store and getting the ammo you want or need.
    The stupidity of some people NEVER ceases to amaze me.

G19 AIWB

Our stores still have the limit on .22's. Not on anything else though hear the same guys still show up first thing in the morning to buy up the .22 and flip it. I won't buy from flippers too bad others do.

nice to know, but around my area the wal marts don't have any ammo any way. some rifle and shotgun, but not much pistol. no 22 lr to be found.
    An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

Red State State of Mind

Distinguished Member Array BlackStallion29's Avatar
    The only ammo they have a limit on in my area is 22lr, but it doesn't really matter...they don't ever have any when I'm there.
    They have plenty of 9mm, 40cal and 45acp on hand, but there aren't any jhp, just fmj stuff.
    "Everybody gets knocked down in life. How you choose to get back up is up to you!"
    *NRA* *BFA*
    *GOA* *SAF*
    *NAGR*

VIP Member
    The limits on all but .22 have long been gone around here. Plenty of everything but .22 and at some reasonable rates.....

Middle TN, here. No .22s to be found, but plenty of other ammo, as The OP described.

Limits apply to anything locked up, no limit on stuff like shotgun shells not locked up.

I wonder if they are going to stop selling BBs?

My local Wally World only limits 22LR now, which isn't even available. Their ammo supply isn't fully stocked yet but getting much much better.
    "Was there no end to the conspiracy of irrational prejudice against Red Ryder and his peacemaker?"

Revolvers, “more elegant weapons for a more civilized age.”

Pistol ammo is limited to one box per customer and three for rifles here in CO. Totally sucks because I haven't seen 9mm or .22 in their shelves for a very long time.
    The best way to stop incoming fire is accurate outgoing fire.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links