Defensive Carry banner

Had My first Squib Last night

1K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  Schwebel 
#1 ·
Factory White Box Winchester!!!!! WTF

out of G19 lastnight. Out of 22 years of pulling triggers this is the first.

#4 ·
Had a few with reloads. 1 reload mine, the rest someone elses during training. better than the alternative though.

#6 ·
Well...............................................................Congrats.....................

#8 ·
I have had several with Remington Golden .22 LR. I bought a brick for a day at the range with my brother, and they kept getting stuck in the barrel; but only in the rifles. I stopped buying them after that.

#9 ·
aimhigh beat me to it. I was going to say congrats too. Now remember that odd sound, it could save your gun and you in the future.

#10 ·
A squib is a phenomenon in gunmanship in which a bullet that is fired does not have enough force behind it to clear the barrel, forcing the next round to ram into it when fired. Can be extremely dangerous, causing damage to the firearm as well as injury, or death, to the user.
I had to look it up.:redface:

I've never heard that word used that way, to me a squib is a explosive charge used to jettison a bomb rack from an aircraft. :scratchchin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.