Flash Bangs

This is a discussion on Flash Bangs within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Ok i will bite the bullet so to speak and mention that flash bangs are an offensive tool , and at that only semi usefull ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Flash Bangs

VIP Member Array Redneck Repairs's Avatar
    Ok i will bite the bullet so to speak and mention that flash bangs are an offensive tool , and at that only semi usefull due to training of the " op force " . there is honestly in my opinion no case for a distraction device in a civilian ccw or home defense use .
    Make sure you get full value out of today , Do something worthwhile, because what you do today will cost you one day off the rest of your life .
    We only begin to understand folks after we stop and think .

Criminals are looking for victims, not opponents.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Repairs View Post
    Ok i will bite the bullet so to speak and mention that flash bangs are an offensive tool , and at that only semi usefull due to training of the " op force " . there is honestly in my opinion no case for a distraction device in a civilian ccw or home defense use .
    Which is why I recommend a large dog such as a sheperd, dobie or a rottie. I love my dogs but plain and simple they are here to sacrifice themselves to give me the time to get to my weapons and mount an effective defense. They are also great with hearing noises and bumps in the night.

Quote Originally Posted by azchevy View Post
    Which is why I recommend a large dog such as a sheperd, dobie or a rottie. I love my dogs but plain and simple they are here to sacrifice themselves to give me the time to get to my weapons and mount an effective defense. They are also great with hearing noises and bumps in the night.

I have made up my mind and am sticking to it. Ive had big dogs before and they do nothing against a bad guy with a gun and their annoying to my neighbors. Flash bangs can be used as a tool if you know what your doing, I know this! I never was looking for advice, i was looking for your opinion and everyone has a different opinion, My flash bangs should be here on tuesday, then im going to do some controlled test to confirm they would work agaist a large group of intruders. I think this post is dead though because you all seem to agree with each other, I was hoping someone here actually used these thunder bore flash bangs so I could know what to expect. Its like when you have your mind really set on a gun and your going to get it despite some of the bad reviews people tell you and it turns out the gun really is good and the reviews are wrong. My mind was made up before posting this but I wanted to know from other users of flash bangs what to expect not whether i should use them or not.

Administrator

Oh Great Then

You opened up a topic just to inform our members that you have Flash Bangs coming and you're asking for opinions that you have stated you absolutely no intention of paying any real attention to.
    I guess then that this thread has already served its purpose.
    It's really not within the scope of DefensiveCarry anyway.
    And it really does not belong in Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links