A Little Help Please

A Little Help Please

This is a discussion on A Little Help Please within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I recently purchased a box of 50 Winchester Ranger 40 cal ammo with an item number of RA40180HP. This is a jacketed hollow point load, ...

Thread: A Little Help Please

Smile A Little Help Please

I recently purchased a box of 50 Winchester Ranger 40 cal ammo with an item number of RA40180HP. This is a jacketed hollow point load, 180 gr.

I have not been able to find any info about this particular ammo. I assume it is out of production.

Can someone please give me a run down on this particular load? I would like to see ballistic info, stopping power, etc. If this is not current production ammo, what replaced it?

Thanks

JD
    Administrator
    It's still in production, but it's not easy to find, I think it's now called "Ranger T" now.

You can see it stocked HERE RA40B
    and HERE RA40T

There was another thread somewhere with somone trying to find it that had more suppliers listed, I'll try and find it and post the link, once the link to the other thread is posted I'm going to close this one.

JD
    Administrator

Links