Defensive Carry banner

Custom Cartridge Co. - Anybody ever here of them ?

1K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  safarigene 
#1 ·
:: Custom Cartridge — Featured Products - Supercharged ::

Is anybody familiar with this company or have used any of their products before? There Supercharged line makes some of CorBon's stuff look tame. Their frangibles are interesting as well. BTW, I found this site while looking for a recipe for ballistic gelatin. They have a good pdf describing how to make it.

#4 ·
Unknown company with 9mm round for more than $1.20 ea? Hm. Seems to me there are some better-known choices with a track record on performance ammo, out there.

#7 ·
The video was neat, but only showed you what they wanted to. "Prevents pass through and injuries from ricochets. What about when you flat out miss on a horizontal shot, which is usually what happens. Collateral damage is not going be very happy with that massive wound.

Same with the airplane skin. Passed the first layer (not unexpected) but not the outter skin. OK good. The jug of water stopped the penetration of the window (did damage it, again not unexpected) what about a direct hit? Only airplane safe if it does not penetrate the window, under pressure. Nice sample test, scientifically worthless unless the plane is on the tarmac or no longer pressurized in flight.

Sorry, had to gripe. I don't like promotional thingys.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.