Walmart Ammo Supplies Dwindling (Merged) - Page 15

Walmart Ammo Supplies Dwindling (Merged)

This is a discussion on Walmart Ammo Supplies Dwindling (Merged) within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; called around today for 9mm and WW was out of EVERYTHING with the exception of 1 box of 357 HP's They said that shipments have ...

Page 15 of 70 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: Walmart Ammo Supplies Dwindling (Merged)

called around today for 9mm and WW was out of EVERYTHING with the exception of 1 box of 357 HP's They said that shipments have been very scarce... So then I called Joes here in town they had a special order that the guy did not pick up so I managed to sweet talk him into letting me have it. When I picked it up he said I was lucky 5 others had come in right after I called looking for some but they were honest and held it for me. Its nothing special just Magtech 45g but I figured something was better than nothing. Is anyone having any trouble getting online? Is there a place that competes in price like WW but online?

I just completed the midnight ammo run and scored 30 boxes of 100ct. WWB 9mm for $15.98ea

Distinguished Member Array Wasabi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deviceman View Post
    I just completed the midnight ammo run and scored 30 boxes of 100ct. WWB 9mm for $15.98ea
    Dang! I wish they had that price here in FL. We've been paying $19 and change for 100 packs here.

Brier Creek Walmart - Raleigh NC

They have AMMO.. I bought 10 boxes of .40 and 10 boxes of 9mm and they had plenty more

Quote Originally Posted by ncglock View Post
    They have AMMO.. I bought 10 boxes of .40 and 10 boxes of 9mm and they had plenty more
    well good at least in some places you can still get it.

I was just at walmart buying food to stockpile, i checked the ammo section

A box of 243, a box of 22-250, cci shotshells in some calibers, NO pistol ammo except 25acp, no popular rifle calibers, a box of 20 ga and a box of 12ga.
    كافر(Infidel)
    He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
    Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil, Aphorism 146
    German philosopher (1844 - 1900)

Wal-mart is slowly getting ammo back on thier shelves here. they had about 25 Boxes fo 180 blazer brass in 40 S&W.

went saturday bought 2 100 bxs of 9mm 3 .223s, 30-30, and couple 12 guage. dad bought few hundred rounds friday of 9mm and .223. might go back and see if anything is left since there were other people interested in ammo i left some for them. what really sucks is no .22 LR @ all! wish i'd picked up quite a few boxes when i could i like the cheap plinking grrr

Try Meijers

I was at the Meijers that is 2 miles farther from me than the WalMart. They had 4 or 5 boxes of 38 Special 130 gr WWB. Not a lot of other handgun rounds, but I only need the 38's. I picked up 2 boxes of 50. I would have picked up more but was short on cash and didn't want to add to much to my Visa. I may check back payday and get the rest.

Just stopped in to WalMart at lunch. They had everything except 9mm. I noticed Remington Corelokt 130 grain .270 has gone up $2.00 since last week. Thats BS....

They even had WWB 7.62 x 39 but it was too high. Glad I bought 1k elsewhere today for alot less.
    Last edited by AllAmerican; March 2nd, 2009 at 03:55 PM.
    My Music: www.reverbnation.com/dickiefredericks
    New tunes added.
    "The Double Tap Center Mass Boogie. Learn it, know it, love it, shoot it. Good guys should live, bad guys not so much. " - Ted Nugent 09

Depends on locale...but I'm buying every trip. HAHA! It's like the bourbon tax in Kentucky! It's goin' up...get it NOW!

I just got a heck of great deal on 9mm ammo from Wal-Mart. I was visiting the candy store and was passing a local Wal-Mart. I checked their ammo inventory and discovered they just received a shipment in the day before. They had a fairly good variety of ammunition. I took the liberty of buying 3 boxes of 9mm ammo. As I was chatting with the sales person I wasn't paying much attention to the change I had received. When I arrived home I looked at my receipt. Instead of changing me for 3 boxes she actually changed me for only ONE box! I paid around $20.00 for 300 rounds of 9mm ammo! Is that a heck of a deal or what? lol

While I was at the candy store I bought a Bianchi Model 84 Snaplock holster. This is the first quality leather holster I've bought for my G26. So far I'm impressed with the quality of this holster. Now only if my CFP would arrive for me to wear it in public. So all in all, I had a good day today.
    "Gun control is being able to hit your target."
    Glock 26

Picked up a couple of boxes of 40S&W Blazer Brass @ $12.97 each today at local WM. Guy said they had even more in the back....but no 45ACP when I asked. Still...Wal Mart is beating other shops' prices.

My local WM always seems to have Blazer Brass .40 in stock @ $12.97. When I purchased my XDm I was considering a .40, but I knew it was going to be cheaper in the long run ($10 less per 100 rds.) to shoot the 9mm.

I picked up 100rds of Winchester 230gr .45acp for $29 at Walmart in Millington Tn, the same ammo is $32 at Wally World in Covington TN...right up the road

Links