Wheres the Ammo? - Page 3

Wheres the Ammo?

This is a discussion on Wheres the Ammo? within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I was at Cabelas today and they had a good supply of ammo for every caliber except .380 acp. I will try Dick's sporting goods ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I was at Cabelas today and they had a good supply of ammo for every caliber except .380 acp. I will try Dick's sporting goods for .380 sometime this week and report on what I found.
    God bless our troops!

Exclamation the shortage...

While I buy most of my ammo bulk ( 1k cases ) at gun shows, whenever I'm dragged out shoppin' with da wife, I always wander into any sporting good stores to check their specials and usually strike up a conversation with the guy behind the ammo counter. The costs have skyrocketed and the availability is at an all time low for people who shop the malls.

Having said that...I go to every PA gun show that comes around...next weekend ( 3/13-3/15 ) is the Valley Forge show, and the PA NG Armoury show is at the end of the month ( 3/28-3/29 ).

C YA there...!!
    SHOOTER13
    ================
    DoD: Peace thru Superior Firepower

Distinguished Member Array Der Alte's Avatar
    Our local WW here in NC got in a shipment yesterday and today most of it was gone. Luckily I stopped in at the right time to get some Win. 9mm. They also had .38 and .40 along with some .223. No .45 or bulk .22. The clerk said that they had received two cases of 9mm and when I got there early this morning there were only 10 boxes left - 100 count.
    Its a shame that youth is wasted on the young.

I was kinda disappointed today. Went in WW to try and buy some 9mm ammo and all they had was shotgun shells and a few boxes of 22. The rest of the shelves were bare as the day you were born.
    COGITO, ERGO PORTO

Went to 3 dif Walmarts... they had plenty .223rem ammo

All had loads of .223 as well as shotgun ammo, and I saw several WWB .40cal and .45ACP in 2 out of 3 WW I went to... no 9mm.
    http://www.bloombergfightbackfund.com/
    Sig P220R/Sig P239 (9mm)/ S&W 640/ Ruger Single Six Hunter (.22LR/Mag)/ CZ 452 Varmint .22LR/ Lee Enfield No4 MK2 sporterized dated 1959/ Mosin Nagant M90-30 dated 1942/

No luck at Dick's sporting goods, what they had left is now gone.
    God bless our troops!

Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    I'm getting pissed at all these people. I haven't shot in a long time because of these people ruining my sport.
    Had to stop going to the range. I'm down to my last 250 rounds of FMJ's and I only have 15 rounds Federal Hydra Shok left.

Haven't been able to shoot at the range in almost 3 months now...

I can feel the skills melting....melting....melting....
    "Without fear there can be no Courage!"

I live outside Little Rock, AR and the Remington Ammo plant here has been running 12 hr shifts 24/7 for months now, and they're STILL having a hard time even catching up!!
    I also heard, at a couple of my local gun shops that Smith & Wesson was considering giving Pres. Obama an award for "Firearms Salesman of the Decade"!!!! LOL!!
    I'm still able to pick up Rem Golden Sabers at ONE place here, but I'm not sure how long that will last.
    I'd like to buy another gun, too. Either an XD-9 or SW M&P-9. Yeah, I know, "good luck with that..." I swear there are people who hover around the gun counters just waiting to see "if" something comes in then jump on it before it's out of the box! Maybe that's what I need to start doing.....hmmmmm...

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!!!

CabotJim

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links