Defensive Carry banner

Natchez has really pissed me off

3K views 24 replies 17 participants last post by  ron8903 
#1 ·
In the last 2 weeks I have posted notification requests on their site so that I know when an out of stock product is back in stock.
In the first case,I got the email which was dated Weds afternoon.
Went to the site:product out of stock.
I called C/S and was told the product went on sale MONDAY AM and they could not explain why the notice did not go out on Mon. when the ammo went on sale.

In the second case,the email was dated last Weds(18th) at 7:31PM.
Went to site..out of stock.
Called C/S Thurs and was told went on sale Weds 2PM and that emails don't go out till 6PM which was AFTER all was sold out.
I have a feeling that they are selling to big customers first by phone manually(i.e.they call the customer first and before the site ever shows in stock (if that ever happens) .
This makes the notification system a farce since all product is sold out BEFORE the emails ever go out.

Mr."Natchez",if I am wrong,please correct me and I'll apologize on this forum.

See less See more
#5 ·
Do what I do. I put my cell phone sms email address down as my email. That way I know the minute it's available. My only gripe is that their shipping is insane sometimes for a really small item. They would sell a lot more if they charged realistic shipping charges.

#9 ·
So you are pissed off at Natchez because they didn't notify you soon enough that something was in stock? Interesting. Just don't sign up for their notices and actually do the work yourself. Horrible concept, I know.

Yeah, their notice system should work faster, but then again I don't recall reading anything that says they will notify you with in X amount of time of the materials being in stock, just that they will notify you when they are in stock.

#10 ·
Of course,you can go online to their site every 20 minutes all day long.My complaint was that if the emails go out when the site switches to "in stock" but the product is ALREADY sold out BEFORE the site switches, due to pre-placed orders ,that is unfair.:frown:

#16 ·
Fish, you are not the only one chasing after ammo & components. About 2 weeks ago I was after powder & primers, checking websites every 15 mins. I lucked out with Natchez and Valley Powder & ordered. less than an hour later they were out of stock.
The websites & emails are in the same servers so I am assuming (Web Experts correct me) that it is easier for the server to updated from Out Of Stock to In Stock that sending a couple hundred thousand emails.

#17 ·
Unfortunately with the state of affairs with ammo these days rpoblems like that are all to common, even if you are pruchasing from local stores. I went out and bought 100 rounds of .380 from a local dealer who had some. Got home and called a friend about it. He went to the store 2 hours later and they were out again. As stocks roll in they seem to go right out the door again to customers.

#18 ·
Had the same thing happen with me. I was set up for notification for 9mm blazer. Got a email. Went to the site immediately, they showed none in stock. Come to find out they got it in the day before and had sold out. I know the email was sent seconds before I got it. I had checked it like five minutes before and happened to still have the mail client open when it came through.Definitely something funny going on.

#24 ·
To make it clear

I have never had any problems in the past when placing orders..shipped quickly,arrived on time.
My problem is my inability to order, in the first place, due to their in stock notification system.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.