Quote Originally Posted by gglass View Post
I know that Wal-Mart has been getting a bad rep lately for not having stock on enough ammo to go around, but at lease there prices have not gone up by even a penny on the ammunition these last few months.

I have at least 5 Wal-Mart Super Centers in my area and call often to get stocking updates. There have been a number of times that I have gotten the only box of ammo that arrived on their delivery truck.

The real story about Wal-Mart ammo pricing is that it shows that the manufacturers are not raising prices... It is the rest of the supply chain and retailers that are taking advantage of this situation.

+1 for Wal-Mart not gouging on ammo prices.
Yes, but it is strange how many people hate Walmart. I don't and whether or not they buy only from US companies or not, they have some good stuff at about the lowest prices.

Hooray for Walmart for not price gouging.

As for some of the gougers, I will buy from them in the future if they have what I want at the lowest prices. I just won't pay the prices they want for stuff that is overpriced.

Being a handloader and having bought a large supply of components in the past, I am not short on ammo. I have several boxes of good SD ammo and reload all the practice ammo I need.

Regards,
Jerry