Scheel's

This is a discussion on Scheel's within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I don't know where all of them might be, but I was at the one in Appleton, WI and they had lots of ammo. TONS ...

Thread: Scheel's

Scheel's

I don't know where all of them might be, but I was at the one in Appleton, WI and they had lots of ammo. TONS of 223, lots of 7.62x39 and lots of handgun from 380 acp to 40S&W.

No 45 for me though...

But I did snag a little Corbon 223!

Washington Post 06/28/2010 re: Supreme Court Decision
    "The court's decision means that the enigmatically worded Second Amendment... identifies an individual right to gun ownership, like the freedom of speech, that cannot be unduly restricted by Congress, state laws or city ordinances. "

2. Remove Ads

JD
    Administrator
    Be glad they didn't have .45ACP, the one in Cedar Falls, IA wanted over $50.00 for a box of WWB. FWIW I was at a Gander Mountain and they had some ammo, but price gouging is alive and well, $25.00 for a 50rd box of Blazer Brass .380.

$14.99 for a box of Rem UMC 9mm FMJ and the range had boxes of Fed American Eagle for $16.__ a box (50).

Ammo is starting to trickle down, but prices are outrageous.

I would say its starting to get better...3/4 stores that stock ammo here have a fairly healthy supply of 9mm right now...just bought 2 boxes of wwb 100rd value pack for $25/ ea., not bad...now only if I could find some damned .380 up here anywhere....btw, this was at Scheels that I bought the 9mm
    Sig P250c 9mm
    Bersa Thunder .380
    Kershaw Leek

Hopefully soon, RAA Saiga .223 and a Sig 1911 .45

Gander in Appleton had a good amount of 45 last time I was there. Several brands to choose from, even... Most of it was in the 50 cents a shot price range. Some of it was the good stuff, for a little more...

I agree that it seems to be getting better. I cannot say if the supply chain is running better, or if the demand has dropped off a bit...
    Washington Post 06/28/2010 re: Supreme Court Decision
    "The court's decision means that the enigmatically worded Second Amendment... identifies an individual right to gun ownership, like the freedom of speech, that cannot be unduly restricted by Congress, state laws or city ordinances. "

Links