Gun store trip today..

Gun store trip today..

This is a discussion on Gun store trip today.. within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Lots of .45 ACP, 9MM, .38 spl, .380, .40, .223, and other stuff, store shelfs were mostly full, that is the good news, bad is ...

Thread: Gun store trip today..

Gun store trip today..

Lots of .45 ACP, 9MM, .38 spl, .380, .40, .223, and other stuff, store shelfs were mostly full, that is the good news, bad is average price for 50 rounds of anything in pistol was 25 bucks or more....
    Stopped at wally world N they even had .40 but the price again was the same as above.... (Kalamazoo)
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

WM's price was most likely $25-$30 for 100 rds. since they do not profiteer on ammo.

Yeah Wally World had WWB .45 ACP 100rds for $32.00
    We can't stop here...this is bat country.
    Μολὼν λαβέ
    Res Ipsa Loquitur

WW prices around here (northern KY) are the same as they were pre-0bama. Just gotta hit'em when they get shipments, and hit'em FAST.
    "I didn't do it, nobody saw me do it, you can't prove anything!" Bart Simpson

I am nervous that stores will not lower prices for some time. What reason do they have to? Everyone is buying whatever they can keep in stock. Time to fire up the progressive reloader!

Quote Originally Posted by deviceman View Post
    WM's price was most likely $25-$30 for 100 rds. since they do not profiteer on ammo.
    Nope they were marked $23.95 for a 50 round WB, I looked very closely I would have bought them if they were 100 round boxes.
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

My local gun shop has plenty of SD ammo and has had for some time. The only thing he can't usually get is .380. However, the prices on the stuff he has is very high. For example, Speer Gold Dot is $22.50 for 20 rounds. Remington 38spl +p lswc is $35 per 50.

It's ok for someone needing SD ammo to pay those prices and keep the stuff for carrying long term, but way too expensive to use as practice ammo. At least for me anyway.
    When you've got 'em by the balls, their hearts & minds will follow. Semper Fi.

I havent been shopping for ammo the last few weeks. Ill have to check tomorrow and see where were at around here.
    My Music: www.reverbnation.com/dickiefredericks
    New tunes added.
    "The Double Tap Center Mass Boogie. Learn it, know it, love it, shoot it. Good guys should live, bad guys not so much. " - Ted Nugent 09

Sponsored Links