Urgent: Don't Waste Your Money!!! Ammo Supplies Back Online!!! - Page 5

Urgent: Don't Waste Your Money!!! Ammo Supplies Back Online!!!

This is a discussion on Urgent: Don't Waste Your Money!!! Ammo Supplies Back Online!!! within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; same here in ohio, no ammo at wally world in hilliard,london or at the one all the way down in logan....

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Urgent: Don't Waste Your Money!!! Ammo Supplies Back Online!!!

same here in ohio, no ammo at wally world in hilliard,london or at the one all the way down in logan.

I noticed a little more at our local Walmart in Wetumpka, AL. All they have had for 3 months was .32, however the other night they had .25 and .357 (3-5 boxes each). I bought a bulk pack of Remington .22. The guy behind the counter told me I was lucky. Maybe it was his last box.

MT
    "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

Steps in the stripping of State's Rights/Sovereignty
    1. War of Northern Agression 2. Coersion to ratify the 14th Amendment 3. Ratified 17th Amendment

Still dry around here as well. It has been a week since I checked though, maybe they got a new shipment in since then.
    I had been paying more and buying at Big 5 for a while, but recently they have dried up as well. They had next to nothing last weekend.

Ron
    The Walmart in Jupiter, Florida has 9mm. Six boxes(100 rounds)per customer.
    "It does not do to leave a dragon out of your calculations, if you live near him."

J. R. R. Tolkien

Still seems to be a shortage here in MO... Cabelas ammo shelves had been reduced and they were holding the high demand pistol ammo beind the counter -- two boxes per customer. This was late last week...

Better to be on guard than caught off guard

Okay, I went to two Walmart locations tonight (Lincolnton and Cherryville for you locals) and both had ammo. Not as much as "normal" but they did have pistol ammunition. Specifically .45 ACP FMJ & JHP, 44 Mag FMJ & JHP, .40 FMJ & JHP, 10mm FMJ (surprised at that one), 9mm FMJ (although it was Blazer Brass), 357 mag, and 38 spcl. (only 2 boxes) .25, .22 (all kinds), tons of rifle and shotgun ammo.

This is the only Walmart locations I've been to today and BTW, I didn't buy any. Maybe I'm just getting lucky or my timing is perfect but either way, it seems to me that more ammo is staying on the shelf longer than it previously was.

There were people there at both locations inquiring about ammo and a few made purchases but no one wiped them out.
    "We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

DID YOU KNOW: 89.3% of all quoted statistics are fabricated

I'm towards the other end of Gaston County ,sspargo, and hit the WW this morning around 9a and found 9mm for the first time in 2 or 3 months! 6 box limit BB @$9.47 per! The shelves were still pretty bare, but not completely! I bought 6, but the kid at the counter told me if I came back with my sunglasses on, he'd sell me another 6. I told him I wanted to leave the rest for the other poor suckers like me. Before today, I'd been paying $19.99 a box in Rock Hill for PMC Bronze.
    " In theory, reality and theory are the same. In reality, they are not."

GLOCK G23, KAHR CW9, RUGER LCP, TAURUS PT92, TAURUS 689, MOSSY 500

NRA member

Senior Member Array PointnClick's Avatar
    I just check my local WM last nite... ammo shelf looked like it had been looted...
    "Who is to say that I am not an instrument of karma? Indeed, who is to say that I am not the very hand of God himself, dispatched by the Almighty to smite the Philistines and hypocrites, to lay low the dishonest and corrupt, and to bust the jawbone of some jackass that so desperately deserves it?"

Checked tonight at WW, no ammo, N.E. 23rd and Douglas Midwest City, OK.
    "You cannot invade mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass." - Admiral Yamamoto

Two WM's here in Lawton. No pistol ammo, plenty of rifle and shotgun, and some 22's. The guy behind the counter said they put out two cases of 40 cal at 1930, when I went through at 2000, there was nothing!!!
    At one of the WMs, there is a 2 box limit. This just happened recently!!

I've been checking three different Walmarts, on several different occasions over the last couple of weeks. All three have had virtually no pistol or rifle ammo. I went to an Academy store, and they had no .38spl or .45 which is all I'm looking for. I think they did have rifle ammo. You would think if the shortage was over, one of four sporting goods stores in Houston and surrounding suburbs would have a much better selection than what I've seen. It's far from over, and just a couple months ago I heard folks making similar claims. It's much much worse now.

Totally sucks. Bought a J-frame revolver at a gun show a few weeks ago, and now I can't find any ammo for it. I'm thinking of upgrading to a hammer for self defense!

Quote Originally Posted by dldeuce View Post
    I'm thinking of upgrading to a hammer for self defense!

Quote Originally Posted by automatic slim View Post
    Having faith in Obama and the democraps is like having faith in the tooth fairy. He still has 3 1/2 years to do his dirty work. Actually he and the dems will sell us out to the UN, that way they can point the finger at someone else. Right now I'd rather point my finger at him, the middle one.

Two excellent posts!!!
    "We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

DID YOU KNOW: 89.3% of all quoted statistics are fabricated

Greatest State in The Union, Pennsylvania
    Northeast PA is starting to replenish all over. My local has had hundreds of boxes of 9mm shipped in over the last 2 weeks.

Not holding my breath....hopefully we can all go back to the way it was!
    funwitHK
    Aim Low, don't be Disappointed, and Reach your Goals.

Distinguished Member Array AutoFan's Avatar
    Can't find squat down here in SE FL, unless I want to buy 6 boxes of ammo for guns I don't own. And none of the Wal Marts in the area can tell me when they are going to get ammo (which is a line of crap, ask about anything else in the store and they can find out the next shipment in no time).

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Links