Urgent: Don't Waste Your Money!!! Ammo Supplies Back Online!!! - Page 6

Urgent: Don't Waste Your Money!!! Ammo Supplies Back Online!!!

This is a discussion on Urgent: Don't Waste Your Money!!! Ammo Supplies Back Online!!! within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I went Fairfax VA Walmart last night. They had a few boxes of 40, 9mm, and 00 Buck (first time I've seen 00 at Walmart ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    I went Fairfax VA Walmart last night. They had a few boxes of 40, 9mm, and 00 Buck (first time I've seen 00 at Walmart in a LONG time.)

I did NOT buy it all.

I went to my local wally world and they had nothing in pistol. Only dove loads in shotgun, and a few rifle in 30-06 and .270.

I still believe that the gunsmith in town is going in and buying it all up only to charge $20 more a box. Dude wanted 48.00 for a box of 50 Remington UMC.

Yesterday I picked up the last box of Remington .45 50pk after they had sold out of over 10 100pks. Today I stopped in and they had fully replenished all the .45 100pks so I bought 3 boxes not because that was a limit but was realy all I felt I needed for current use.

so box counts I saw today were 8+ boxes of 100pk 9mm 5+ boxes of 100pk .380 3 50pk's of .40S&W and more then a dozen boxes of 100pk .45

Not to mention the shipment of ammo coming into Dick's Sporting Goods in Topsham tomorrow. they have plenty of .38, 9mm .40s&w and .45 by noone tomorrow.

So far WW is still the only real chance for not paying for gouged ammo.
    There's nothing wrong with shooting so long as the right people get shot. -- Dirty Harry Calahan

I just got this in my e-mail: Sportsman's Guide - Discount Hunting Gear, Discount Hunting Boots, Discount Shoes, Discount Ammunition, Discount Ammo, Discount Boots, Military Surplus, Outdoor Gear at The Sportsman's Guide

Sportsman's Guide has some very good deals for some stuff and it seems they are FLUSH on supplies.

I also found 100rds of 460 magnum at my local gun store for about $35 a box which is average for the round IF you can find it. So I snatched up all 5 boxes. Store owner said it's not a very big "mover" so he was happy with the sale.
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

Chattanooga area...WalMarts still have nothing. Sportsman's Warehouse has nothing as well. I heard a rumor that GT Distributors (for those of you who know about it) is now limiting sales to LEOs only. I spoke with a KelTec dealer yesterday who told me that all KelTecs are impossible for him to get.

HKR
    GT Distibutors was selling to non LEO as of three weeks ago, but they do limit the number of boxes per person.

Drive about a mile down the road to Twin City Pawn. Last time I was in he was fully stocked on guns and ammo, but you will be paying the "going" rate for good SD ammo.

As for the Keltec, they are very popular right now. There's a lot of new shooters and any light, inexpensive (or they were a year ago anyway), normally highly recommended pocket pistol is going to be very popular.

I know two dealers with new Keltec .380s in stock, they just can't get .380 ammo for them.

it comes in but is sold out within hours.

NOTHING is over!

:(

Still can't find ****...8 weeks and counting now..

VIP Member
    Up to about two months ago our WW had plenty of ammo, I particularly noted they had a lot of .380 at the very time it was being reported short around the country. Last week I happened to go by there and they were OUT of a lot of ammo, all the .380 was gone.

This evening, less than one week later, they had 4 boxes of .380 on their shelves. That appears promising, though I'm not sure, next time I'm there I'll talk to the lady that runs the sporting goods area, she'll likely have a feel about re-supply.
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

I was at one of my Walmarts yesterday. Lots and lots of 223 Rem available for the cheap $9 for 20. But only 2 box per customer per visit.

I already have about 1k rounds of Prvi anyways. That's enough stock for me.

The handgun ammo still goes out within 24 hours.

Thumbs down Actually...

I've been collecting ammo since about 1989. "Just in case...." It got urgent in 1994 and hasn't let up since, not even during Bush #41 & Bush #43.
    Last edited by ExSoldier; June 14th, 2009 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Add a touch of sarcasm
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

"Folks who ignore history being DOOMED to repeat it!"

Too true...

bosco
    Last edited by QKShooter; June 14th, 2009 at 07:30 PM. Reason: totally unrelated to ammo - respong to a previously deleted post

I noticed a little more .40 and .357 sig on the shelves no luck on any 9mm though .

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Links