Defensive Carry banner

Kudos to tds-us.com

2K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  chasbo00 
#1 ·
Nice to be able to make a POSITIVE post....
Just placed an order with this company (actually, it's the SECOND order in 2 weeks....they're THAT good!!). Before the order was finalized I received an e-mail, asking if I would prefer the order to be shipped or - being somewhat "local" - to pick up in person (saving a somewhat hefty shipping fee!). I opted to ship only because I'm not able to travel too far at a time. But I thought it was really thoughtful to offer the option before tacking on the extra shipping fee.....
Maybe not a big deal to some...but it's a "plus" that helps companies like this stand out....and make for GREAT customer relations!
Just mark me down as a VERY satisfied customer!!:yup:

#2 ·
It's nice to read positive reviews from good companies... not just people out to make a quick buck. It legitimately makes you want to do business with them again.

#3 ·
Tactical Defense Solutions is one of the best retailers on the net that cater to shooters. They ship almost immediately too. Once an order is placed it's right to the floor and they pull the product for shipment immediately. The only thing that can be a problem is if you need to cancel an order or make changes. Since they start pulling product so quickly it's often too late once you try to contact them.

#4 ·
I've had several transactions through TDSUS and you can just put my rave reviews along with the rest. Marked excellent in my book. I'm an internet junkie when it comes to finding what I want at the best prices, and I seem to keep going back to these fine folks for ammo and magazines when I need them. The excellent communication and service I receive from them just means that even if I find the SAME products and prices for the SAME amount anywhere else on the internet, I'm going to go with them. The discounts they give to this forum on occasion are a real bonus believe me. I've ordered brand new Glock magazines from them at discount prices and including shipping to my door, are better deals than I could find anywhere else on the internet+shipping or locally cash and carry. Support our site sponsors because in essence, they are supporting US. I believe in that, and have yet to be disappointed.

#6 ·
I too have had awesome service from TDS. It is located about 20 minutes from my house so I usually go out there to pick up my order. John, who runs it, is a very friendly guy, who is always looking to help you out with whatever it is that you need, and always at a better price than the other guys. Chalk up another big positive review for tds.

#8 ·
Yep! Give them a boost. It's getting close to Christmas!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.