Dominion Armament/.380 Ammo

This is a discussion on Dominion Armament/.380 Ammo within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Dropped by my favorite Pawn Shop this afternoon and they had some .380/95gr/FMJ/50 round boxes of Dominion Armament Ammo out of San Antonio, TX. Because ...

Thread: Dominion Armament/.380 Ammo

Dropped by my favorite Pawn Shop this afternoon and they had some .380/95gr/FMJ/50 round boxes of Dominion Armament Ammo out of San Antonio, TX. Because .380 is so scarce, I bought two boxes to try for range/practice in my LCP. Has anyone shot this ammo before? Feedback on it??
    Sometimes in life you have to stand your ground. It's a hard lesson to learn and even most adults don't get it, but in the end only I can be responsible for my life. If faced with any type of adversity, only I can overcome it. Waiting for someone else to take responsibility is a long fruitless wait.

Quote Originally Posted by First Sgt View Post
    Dropped by my favorite Pawn Shop this afternoon and they had some .380/95gr/FMJ/50 round boxes of Dominion Armament Ammo out of San Antonio, TX. Because .380 is so scarce, I bought two boxes to try for range/practice in my LCP. Has anyone shot this ammo before? Feedback on it??
    According to their web site, they sell name-brand ammo, rather than their own brand. What's on the head stamp?
    An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life. - Robert A. Heinlein

There's nothing on the casing to indicate any other manufacturers load. Box indicates Dominion Armament., LLC...ISA - 9001 Compliant...Quality Manufactured Ammunition...210-364-6849....Quality Certerfire Ammunition made with pride in the USA I've emailed the folks and can buy direct from them. $19.50 for a box of 50, .380, FMJ and $22 for a box of 50, .380, JHP. I'm going to shoot the two boxes I have and go from there...They also have 9mm.
    Sometimes in life you have to stand your ground. It's a hard lesson to learn and even most adults don't get it, but in the end only I can be responsible for my life. If faced with any type of adversity, only I can overcome it. Waiting for someone else to take responsibility is a long fruitless wait.

Again, what on the head stamp? I've never seen ammo with no head stamp markings.

Sounds like they are a private label ammo; who knows who's making it.
    An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life. - Robert A. Heinlein

Links