Defensive Carry banner

Buying ammo online

6K views 26 replies 26 participants last post by  Squawker 
#1 ·
Do you guys know of any good ammo suppliers or online stores that have decent prices on buying ammo over the internet.

Thanks guys...much appreciated. :hand10:

#6 ·
I use Double Tap and G&R Tactical

#10 ·
I use Palmetto State Armory (best prices and availability lately),Ammo To Go and Natchez (when they have product I want in stock).
All 3 have been totally reliable re delivery and service.

#11 ·
ammunitiontogo has been very quick to get my orders sent to me, good customer service

#13 ·
Thanks for posting ammunition to go, it looks like they have everything I've been looking for at decent prices. (i just wish cor-bon dpx wasnt so expensive!)

#14 ·
Went to ammunition to go and of course began looking around they sell some very interesting 12 gauge rounds some of which im not exactly sure i would think would be availible to the public there cool but still flamethrower ammo?

#25 ·
I buy mostly from Midway and also use Cheaper Than Dirt when they have something I want. Midway ammo gets to my door in two days typically and they have way more selection that any store in Houston. Plus pricing is reasonable. Cheaper Than Dirt is good also but I pay sales tax since they are in Texas, Midway is not. Just got some hot 357 mag Buffalo Bore loads from Midway. Those BB boxes have got to be the largest ammo box I've ever seen for a mere 20 rounds of 357 mag!

#18 ·
I looked over most everyone's suggestions and see that the most important piece of information is missing. I have been buying ammo for years , perhaps 15 online, and have bought from C.I.A, AIM, Ammo-to-go, ammo man, J&G, and probably several others, with ammo orders actually going up to one ton (though always split among the shooting group). The first place that a person should look for ammo at is.... gun-deals.com - User-Submitted Gun & Ammunition Deals , there is where a person can compare prices and see who has what in stock, a great resource if you need ammo.

gun-deals.com - User-Submitted Gun & Ammunition Deals

#22 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.