'GLOCK' ammo.....

This is a discussion on 'GLOCK' ammo..... within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Yup, that's what I said.....GLOCK ammo.....no disrespect to LE....a lot of LE would go into this range (mostly Court Officers,) I used to go into ...

Thread: 'GLOCK' ammo.....

Senior Member Array hudsonvalley's Avatar

'GLOCK' ammo.....

Yup, that's what I said.....GLOCK ammo.....no disrespect to LE....a lot of LE would go into this range (mostly Court Officers,) I used to go into (50 ft range, no magnum) and ask the range officer for GLOCK ammo after they shot their duty ammo..no caliber preference...just GLOCK ammo..no clue....Range officer eventually put up a sign that said WE SELL GLOCK AMMO....those of us that read too many magazines had a good laugh....some people just had the look of...What? As they took out their gun and said things like...you know, ammo...for this...... With that said...many LE I know are shooters and got a laugh at it too.
    Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
    ---Ronald Reagan

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hudsonvalley View Post
    Yup, that's what I said.....GLOCK ammo.....no disrespect to LE....a lot of LE would go into this range (mostly Court Officers,) I used to go into (50 ft range, no magnum) and ask the range officer for GLOCK ammo after they shot their duty ammo..no caliber preference...just GLOCK ammo..no clue....Range officer eventually put up a sign that said WE SELL GLOCK AMMO....those of us that read too many magazines had a good laugh....some people just had the look of...What? As they took out their gun and said things like...you know, ammo...for this...... With that said...many LE I know are shooters and got a laugh at it too.
    What would be worse if he they had that Glock ammo be a bunch of reloads! lol
    Ccccccc what? Ccccccccccc Hawks!

They sell Glock ammo out by you also.....
    Colt New Agent, Dan Wesson V-Bob, Glock 19,20SF, 23, 26, 27, 29, 30SF, 36, Kahr P380 w/CT, PM9, PM45, CW9(SOLD), Kel-Tec P32, P3AT, PF9(SOLD), Kimber Ultra Crimson Carry II, Stainless Pro TLE/RL II (SOLD), Rohrbaugh R9s, Ruger LCP w/CT, LCR, SP101 S&W J-Frame 638 w/CT, M&P 340 w/CT, Walther PPK/S

Links