The Informative Blog

This is a discussion on The Informative Blog within the Defensive Books, Video & References forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hello folks, I thought I'd drop by and introduce my little blog titled "The Haggler's Blog". http://www.KnifeHaggler.com I call it informative because I spend quite ...

Thread: The Informative Blog

The Informative Blog

Hello folks,

I thought I'd drop by and introduce my little blog titled "The Haggler's Blog". http://www.KnifeHaggler.com I call it informative because I spend quite a bit of time studying the products that are available out there related to military, law enforcement, guns, knives, hunting, fishing and all that good stuff.

What I'm doing here is requesting some comments and reviews. I've posted some reviews of a few things and would like some opinions from the folks that have some experience.

I also put up all kinds of information submitted by pros in different fields. This comes in handy and can be commented on.

I really enjoy this forum and have added a link on the blog.

Well folks, thanks for your ear a few minutes.

Take Care,
    Cole

2. Remove Ads

Administrator

Thumbs up Hi Cole

I see that you added an active link to CombatCarry.com in your blog. Much appreciated...Thanks!!!

Hey you know what would be really nice?
    It would be fantastic if you could post your personal opinion review of some of the knifes that you are selling in our Knives area of our forum.

You have a super advantage since you get to see the quality & construction first hand...plus you know what sells & what gets returned and also exactly which knives your customers are extremely satisfied with.

So many of our members are always asking about what knife (especially folders) to buy.

Your expertise & general knowledge of knives would be a greatly appreciated forum addition.

Maybe your first review could be what folder you would consider to be a Best Buy for the dollars spent.

Feel Free to keep your blog address in your signature line but, please post an occasional review actually on CombatCarry. Our members sure would appreciate it.

Much Appreciated & Thanks.

Assistant Administrator
    Great idea QK - so Cole yes - any time you could give a review or considered opinion re value for money - blade quality - any parameters. It would I am sure be most useful and appreciated.

Many folks claim and this is often right - you get what you pay for but - does seem sometimes there are extremes of disparity. It is hard to see a $500 knife being always so much better than some out there for maybe $50!
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

Hello and thanks.

You got it!

I enjoy knives quite a bit and spend quite a bit of time researching them. I have my opinion on quite a few and have "field tested" them as well. I keep a good communication link with my customers and would be more than happy to relay some information I collect from them this direction.

You've got my commitment to a periodical review. I'll start with your suggestion for the best knife in relation to money spent.

Thanks and stay tuned.

DC Founder
    Cole, just a comment about your membername. While I have no problem with you using your email address as a name, you need to be aware that there are bots that "harvest" email addresses from websites, including forums, for the sole purpose of spamming you with "offers". Any address that is in the open area of the forum is fair game for them. Email addresses that are kept in the member record, but available for other members to contact you are protected from access by those bots. Your call, of course, but I hate to see you get spammed because of it. If you would like me to change it for you, simply PM me. Enoy the forum!
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Links