2 New Training DVDs and One New Book

This is a discussion on 2 New Training DVDs and One New Book within the Defensive Books, Video & References forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; 1. Knife Combatives DVD (Kelly McCann)=no frills, realistic knife edged weapons training on tactical knife deployment drills, basic knife angles of attack and defense/also good ...

Thread: 2 New Training DVDs and One New Book

Distinguished Member Array Jason Storm's Avatar

2 New Training DVDs and One New Book

1. Knife Combatives DVD (Kelly McCann)=no frills, realistic knife edged weapons training on tactical knife deployment drills, basic knife angles of attack and defense/also good advice on training gear as well as choosing the right knife

2. Martial Cane Concepts DVD (Michael Janich)=straight forward, simple, and no frills approach to realistic self-defense w/ a cane or long stick drawn from Serrada Escrima/more geared to the average 65 yr. old man than martial artists/also good advice on what canes to have/good skill to have in case you might need a cane for any reason either due to injury, arthritis, etc.

3. The Modern-Day Gunslinger:Ultimate Handgun Training Manual (Don Mann)=geared toward anyone who owns/carries a gun or wants a refresher or improve his or her skillset/also great advice on combat mindset and tactical awareness/also contains a section from Col. David Grossman on Killing/stuff on combat shooting stances, drawing, etc.

2. Remove Ads

I agree, and really like Kelly Mcann DVDs. The latest two that I have watched were Pocket Pistols and Exploding Handgun Myths. He has a whole set called Crucible High Risk.
    Another guy you might consider is: Gave Suarez, He has a bunch of videos out on the combative pistol, force on force handgun drills and the Kalashnikov rifle. I actually bought these videos from Paladin Press but a buddy of mine just rented them all online from goldstarvideo and saved a bunch of money. He has new one out that I would like to see on the Saiga 12. He is no nosense guy!

Links