GnR Started Thread #4 Hickok45 vs. NutnFancy - Page 3

GnR Started Thread #4 Hickok45 vs. NutnFancy

This is a discussion on GnR Started Thread #4 Hickok45 vs. NutnFancy within the Defensive Books, Video & References forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by azchevy I like Tex Grebner...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: GnR Started Thread #4 Hickok45 vs. NutnFancy

Quote Originally Posted by azchevy View Post
    I like Tex Grebner
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

I listen to both of them while I am working. They both do a great job.

I will watch and listen to anyone that is nice enough to post a review.
    NRA Life Member

GOA Member

Hickok45 and tnoutdoors9 are my bible. They live near each other, post awesome videos and are gaining a serious following. I'd love to see them at an NRA (or similar) convention, I think they'd be more popular than LaPierre.

Jim

Hickok45 is a reliable narrator. Just watch him shoot. Nutn..nuts..nuttn (oh forget it) Whoever the hell that little punk is, he doesn't have anything of value to say.
    "It may seem difficult at first, but everything is difficult at first."

RKM
    Hickok45, Tnoutdoors9, Military Arms Channel, are my favorites. I watch many others as well. I like Nutnfancy for knife reviews. I can't really get into his firearm related stuff. He talks too much.

I recently discovered cory07ink. A lot of great video's regarding carrying among other thing. And he mainly seems to be training his girlfriend who just so happens to be adorable and pretty good with a gun.

I've also been enjoying MrColionNoir's channel. I believe he is a member here.
    Last edited by RKM; May 31st, 2012 at 08:23 PM.

I was watching a few of NutnFancy's newer videos the other day, I think he may have jumped the shark a little bit, or nuked the frig, which ever you prefer.
    "Don't start none, won't be none!"

I am among the earliest subscribers to both Nutnfancy and Hickok45. I like them both and, like two good friends, I respect them for what they are; two totally different guys from different backgrounds, age difference and differing styles of presenting their videos.

Hickok45 is more "down to earth" and folksy whereas Nutnfancy is more cerebral and detail oriented. Nutnfancy may be a bit long winded but his heart is in the right place. He's one of us...
    "We Dare Defend Our Rights", Alabama State Motto...

I like both. Hickok45 is an amazing shooter with fantastic skills and observations - and a down to earth approach. When he hits some targets (especially exploding 2 liter bottles), he chuckles in a funny way. Nutnfancy tends to provide more detail, but as others have said also can be long-winded and repeats himself. I'd hate to think what he would sound like without the "checklist". The only thing that annoys me a bit is he constantly tries to sound like a 22 year old guy, even though he is much older. I made a "dude" count on one video, and stopped at 55 with 10 minutes to go. Even my three boys in their 20's don't call me "dude". Thank heavens!

Tommato

If we're just talking gun reviews look up gunblastdotcom. I forget his real name but he does some of the best reviews. After him I'd look at Hickok and then nutnfancy. I agree with most people here, nut is long winded.

Distinguished Member Array TerriLi's Avatar
    hickok45 is pure infotainment, just about all his videos are fun and informative to watch.

NutnFancy is decent when he can get to the dang point.

Youtube is a highlights reel, not a full length trilogy.
    I know not what this "overkill" means.

Honing the knives, Cleaning the longguns, Stocking up ammo.

Nutnfancy is ok but hickok45 is awesome fun to watch he is intelligent without forcing it he's happy all the time he's absolutely skilled anyone who hasn't watched his videos are missing out.
    Other good ones are missbattleborn she is quite skilled and pretty not very talkative though she does shooting videos not reviews and limalife shes a part of this forum and offers a very unique woman's perspective on things my woman likes her and I think she's adorable I haven't seen her shoot though.
    "Death Overcomes All"
    "All it takes for Evil to triumph is for Good men to stand by and do nothing"

Distinguished Member Array skysoldier29's Avatar
    My only problem with nutn fancy is that he seems way yo taccool. Why does one need to be wearing a tac vest when shooting a. 380? It seems to me that he wants to protray himself as having tactical experence. I like hickokd videos ok. That man can shoot a glock.

Sent from my ZTE-Z990 using Tapatalk 2

hickok45,,,, so far I have not seen anything he has done or said
    thatI have believed was incorrect. Like hickok45 & Nut'nFancy.

I do enjoy watching the Hickock45 videos. I want to go shoot at his compound!

I have skipped through every NutnFancy video I have seen, they are just too long.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sponsored Links