GnR Started Thread #4 Hickok45 vs. NutnFancy - Page 5

GnR Started Thread #4 Hickok45 vs. NutnFancy

This is a discussion on GnR Started Thread #4 Hickok45 vs. NutnFancy within the Defensive Books, Video & References forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I've watch them both and have to go with Hickok45 as well. I like his style and he kind of reminds me of my next ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: GnR Started Thread #4 Hickok45 vs. NutnFancy

I've watch them both and have to go with Hickok45 as well. I like his style and he kind of reminds me of my next door neighbor growing up in Pennsylvania. One of my favorites is his review of the little Springfield, XDS, 3.3, .45 compact ... or sub compact, which ever. He is popping of shots right and left and loading his mags from a big bowel filled with .45 hardball ammo. Oh mercy ... a whole pile of ammo just sitting there like shiny brass and copper jelly beans. It was, well ... exciting. My girlfriend thought I'd slipped a wingnut. I saved the video in my favorites, I think I will watch it again, ha ha.

hickok45 hands down mans a pro id love to spend a day with him at his compound ive got a lil nice range in sc but nothing compared to his love his videos

I like Hickok45 and tnoutdoors9 the best. I watch fateofDestinee sometimes too. I have no use for Nutnfancy. I have tried to watch a few of his vids in the past and all I could think about was how he reminded me of some tacticool mall ninja.

Quote Originally Posted by RTTR84 View Post
    I want Hickok45 to be my father.. that is all
    Yup, he would be an epic grandpa.

VIP Member
    Why choose to limit just one. Even folks we may not agree with can teach us if we are willing to learn.

Personally, I like Hickok45 better. A lot less rambling to get to the meat of the reviews.

Never heard of Nutnfancy so I looked up his videos. After reading some other posts about his ridiculously long videos and seeing the length myself, I couldn't stand to watch but maybe 10 seconds of said video. I just got back into guns not too long ago and wanted to do some research on a gun I wanted to carry. I found hicock's video on the .38 special. I thought he was very thorough and knowledgeable on the subject. Since then I prefer his videos and would recommend them to my friends.

I want to see Hickock move that gong back about 50 yards and do some really challenging shooting.
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

I will give more credence to Hickok45's reviews once he finally gives a review that says "I tried this pistol and its is not worth buying."
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

My favorite part of hickok45 is how he can't help himself and has to shoot every gun he gets his hands on. He's like, "well, you get it... *plink plink plink plink*" and repeat a few more times.

Even the S&W 500, "risking his wrist!" ...

as a few others have said,

Nutnfancy can't seem to pass up an opportunity to take 25 minutes to give you 5 minutes worth of info. I do think he's pretty good remaining objective and I appreciate the effort he puts into producing his videos. I just don't normally have the time to watch that much YouTube.

Hickok45 can be a little long winded also and can't seem to find a gun he doesn't like. which is fine. a different kind of video i think. not really an intensive evaluation. just his impressions from limited range time. still good info though.

I think there's good info to be found by watching videos from both of them (if you've got the time).
    Bark'n likes this.

Yankee Marshall, nuff said.

Nutn gives to much props to Keltecs were as I seen the ones I own and some others from friends and family just be garbage guns. So I think he gets paid to say hey this gun is awesome even though we all know including keltec that it is not

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Sponsored Links