Glock Books

This is a discussion on Glock Books within the Defensive Books, Video & References forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I was looking for reference books for the Glock. One of the top rated books is The Complete Glock Reference Guide. At the moment, it's ...

Thread: Glock Books

Glock Books

I was looking for reference books for the Glock. One of the top rated books is The Complete Glock Reference Guide. At the moment, it's hard to find. I ran across Glock Books: The Best Deals Anywhere on Glock Books! mentioned on another forum, and he had the book. He sells in packages. I liked one of his packages, so it worked out. I placed an order and got a personal response from Morgan right away. Morgan was very responsive and provide great customer service.

I don't get anything for mentioning glockbooks, but it's rare in today's commerce world to get personal attention when placing an order.

2. Remove Ads

Don't skip "The GLOCK in Competition" either. Great book and you'll learn a LOT.
    "What does Marcellus Wallace LOOK like?"

Thanks HK. I took a quick skim through it, and it looks to have a lot of good info. I got a 3 book package, and that was one of them. The gun digest book was the 3rd.

Distinguished Member Array Toorop's Avatar
    Tag for more information. I been wanting to buy a few books on Glocks. Please post some reviews.

While not a reference guide, I just finished reading Glock: The Rise of America's Gun by Paul M. Barrett. It's an excellent, highly readable history of the Glock company. For someone who's gotten into guns only recently, it explains really well the social, political, and firearms industry conditions that allowed Glock to become so spectacularly successful so quickly. I haven't drunk the Glock Kool-Aid (though I respect their guns) but Glock fans should really like it.

Amazon.com: Glock: The Rise of America's Gun (9780307719935): Paul M. Barrett: Books

Quote Originally Posted by frcp14 View Post
    I just finished reading Glock: The Rise of America's Gun by Paul M. Barrett.
    Yes, that was a pretty interesting read. There is a thread on that book, and the author jumped in to make some comments.

I haven't had time to get into any of the Glock books I got yet. I have just given them a quick scan. The Gun Digest book looks to be a little ho hum. But the other two look to be really good.

Distinguished Member Array AZJD1968's Avatar
    I have this one, it has good info in it and in my opinion, it's worth the money.

http://www.craigboyce.com/w/wp-conte...k-Of-Glock.jpg

It's a Gun Digest volume so your opinion may very.
    Stop whining and go make a difference!
    If you think that I may be talking to you, then I am.

Links