Special offer to forum members.

This is a discussion on Special offer to forum members. within the Defensive Books, Video & References forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hello to all, My book, entitled "Welcome to the Real World, A Dangerous Place to be Caught Unprepared" has been read by some members of ...

Thread: Special offer to forum members.

Hello to all,

My book, entitled "Welcome to the Real World, A Dangerous Place to be Caught Unprepared" has been read by some members of this board and from what I gather was considered to be a good read. To those who have read it and commented, I wish to say thanks.

As for the offer. I would like to make personally signed copies of this book available to any forum member at the discounted price of $12.95 + CT. Sales Tax & $4.50 shipping. This is a savings of $3.00 off the cover price.

The reason I am posting this now (This early before Christmas) is that I want to make sure that everyone who is interested in this offer received their copy before the holidays.

Additional information about this book including an excerpt is available at: www.wttrw.com

To take advantage of this offer, please either use the on line order form located at www.wttrw.com or you can contact me directly at 203.924.1784

When ordering on line, please type "Com" next to your name to make sure you receive the discounted price.

This offer will expire on 01 November 2006.

Thank you all for your time and be safe.

Bryan S. Williams
    Williams Associates Protective Services, LLC
    www.wa-protective.com
    www.wttrw.com

Administrator

Post Thanks Bryan

It's great of you to offer your book at a discounted price to forum members.

That's a nice gesture.

Good luck with your book sales.

Stay Safe & Happy!

Thanks! I just ordered mine from the website. Signed.
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

I bought one last year and it's a Great book and a Great read!!!

I know, it takes me a while to read a book. LOL...

Book

I will have payment sent out in the morning for my copy.
    Have Fun and Shoot Straight !!

As soon as I get my new card with the security code (this one is worn off), a copy will be mine !!!!!

Administrator
    I'll "Sticky" this thread 'til the 1st so that interested members do not miss out on your offer.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Thanks

Hello to all who are taking part of this offer.

I have received your orders and have responded to you all. However in case you did not receive the e-mail I sent you (Computers.... gotta hate them), I wanted to post this message here.

I have run out of copies and an order has been placed with the publisher. I expect them to arrive within the next week. As soon as they come in, the next day I will be sending them out to everyone who has placed their order.

I apologize for the delay; in truth I did not anticipate the higher volume of interest I have received.

I did notice that someone wanted to take advantage of this offer but had a problem with the security code on their card. If you would like, please PM me and I will provide you with my direct contact info so you can call in your order.

And last but certainly not least, Thanks to QKShooter for making this offer sticky until the end of the month.

Be Safe and again thank you all.

Bryan S. Williams
    www.wa-protective.com
    www.wttrw.com

Do folks out of state have to pay the CT sales tax?

Just wondering.

Wayne

CT. Tax

Hi Wayne,

To be honest I am not really sure so I have decided to air on the side of caution.

I have asked the State of Connecticut, and according to one person I spoke with they said yes tax must be charged. However another person in the office said no.

Therefore, I have decided to charge it just to be safe. Nobody needs a hassle from the tax dept. Plus it is only approx. .77 cents.

Be Safe

Bryan S. Williams
    www.wa-protective.com
    www.wttrw.com

Update.

Hello to all,

For all who have ordered a copy of my book under this special offer, please know that they have come in and will be shipped out to you all today.

Thank you again for your order.

For anyone else who is interested, I now have copies available and can ship them out immediately.

Be Safe

Bryan S. Williams
    www.wa-protective.com
    www.wttrw.com

Got my copy a couple of days ago, signed too! Thanks. It looks AWESOME. Much of it I already know and as an instructor I already teach...especially situational awareness and personal threat assessment. But this is going to be a good brushup for me. As a professional educator and a firearms instructor I know one thing...I am ALWAYS in "student" mode. I never stop the learning process.
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

Special offer to forum members. - Update

Hello to all forum members,

To all who have taken advantage of my offer, thanks.

For anyone else who was considering placing an order, I have extended the offer until 01 December 2006. This will still allow for anyone who would like to give a copy as a gift plenty of time to receive it.

Additional information and online ordering is available at: www.wttrw.com

Please remember to add "COM" after your name to receive the discounted price.

Anyone who would like additional information or would like to speak with me directly should PM me. I will respond as quickly as possible.

Be Safe

Bryan S. Williams
    www.wa-protective.com
    www.wttrw.com

Sponsored Links