Hide your guns

Hide your guns

This is a discussion on Hide your guns within the Defensive Books, Video & References forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Has anyone read or heard about this guy or what he says? Not sure I want to take a chance with the $50 if this ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Hide your guns

Hide your guns

Has anyone read or heard about this guy or what he says? Not sure I want to take a chance with the $50 if this isn't worthwhile:

Hide Your Guns - Former Special Forces Officer Shares His Guerrilla Secrets For Hiding Your Guns From Criminals And Other Predators.

Edit: Been looking up more stuff and it looks like the guy is a fraud. Oh, well.
    "Freedom and discipline have come to be regarded as mutually exclusive, when in fact freedom is not at all the opposite, but the final reward of discipline" - Elisabeth Elliot

"While they are saying, “Peace and safety!” then destruction will come upon them suddenly" 1Thess 5:3

I will tell you what to do for $35...
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

For $25, I will send you my local FFL's address. Send your guns to him, and he will put them in my name... No one would ever find them then.... Including you.
    Though defensive violence will always be a sad necessity in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men -St. Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by Brad426 View Post
    I will tell you what to do for $35...
    Step by step with pictures, and I might consider it. Just because that guy is a fraud doesn't mean helping folks be creative with this sort of thing is a bad idea. Not everyone is good at this sort of brainstorming.
    "Freedom and discipline have come to be regarded as mutually exclusive, when in fact freedom is not at all the opposite, but the final reward of discipline" - Elisabeth Elliot

"While they are saying, “Peace and safety!” then destruction will come upon them suddenly" 1Thess 5:3

bury them in the cat litter box like I do. No charge.
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by zonker1986 View Post
    bury them in the cat litter box like I do. No charge.
    Only works with Glocks right?

I want to see the BG's face when he breaks in and catches you digging in the kity litter lol
    ZOMBIEvs42 and saigaguy like this.

Distinguished Member Array technomonster's Avatar
    just hide them in the closet, behind the skeletons.
    welder516 likes this.
    “Show me a young Conservative and I'll show you someone with no heart. Show me an old Liberal and I'll show you someone with no brains.” Winston Churchill

Distinguished Member Array squid86's Avatar
    Looks shady to me. Plus all criminals and the government have to do is buy the DVD and they will know all your secret places.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
    johnbergsing likes this.
    USN Veteran
    "A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Distinguished Member
    I have a big sign on my front door "NO GUNS". Haven't had any problems.
    Don't let the facts cloud your judgement
    NRA Member

Quote Originally Posted by Str8upguy View Post
    I have a big sign on my front door "NO GUNS". Haven't had any problems.
    I like this idea! Maybe if it catches on, more places could start putting up lots of signs like that! I could quit spending money on gun stuff then because I would be safe.

HA ha ha ha ha ha ha.....
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

Distinguished Member Array sealteam20001's Avatar
    Sign on my door reads "" DUE TO THE HIGH PRICE OF AMMO. WE NO LONGER FIRE WARNING SHOTS ''! But unknown to any body I never do or did.

Humm ... ok, everybody has a bad day but this "special forces" vet who ran some "pretty freaky" missions was caught with his pants down by a small gang of street thugs. I think my focus would be on keeping the freaking thugs out of my house, or if they got in, shooting them while avoiding getting shot or beaten. This seems like locking the barn door after the horses are stolen ... or however that old saying goes. Seriously? 'Hey folks, here's how to hide your good stuff so the thugs won't find it after they break into your house and kick your ass'. Of course you there is all kinds of stuff you can squirrel away in hidey holes, but he mentioned Civil War cap and ball muskets. Sure there is sentimental value and collector value but really, what thug is going to grab an 8+ pound single shot musket, that he probably would not even know how to make ready, and think, 'I'm king of the hill now'? Maybe I'm missing the point ... just saying. That is my .02.
    Jeanlouise likes this.

For $50 I will tell you my secret method for making at least $3,000 a week on the internet while at home in your jammies
    A1Fiddler likes this.

Distinguished Member Array Hodad's Avatar
    Come on folks!! Surely we can figure out how to do this on our own?
    "Life is tough but it's really tough if you are stupid"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links