Student of the Gun

Student of the Gun

This is a discussion on Student of the Gun within the Defensive Books, Video & References forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hello all! I just wanted to pass on a great resource that I have found to be full of good info! Check out Student of ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Nebraska12

Thread: Student of the Gun

Thumbs up Student of the Gun

Hello all! I just wanted to pass on a great resource that I have found to be full of good info!

Check out Student of the Gun - Paul G. Markel - SOTG

Paul Markel and his son have a television show, website, and podcast. I find the podcast to be full of great info and is quite entertaining! The weekly television shows are excellent along with tons of training resources on their website. Plus, they give away lots of great gear including holsters, training vouchers, and firearms!

From their website:

"What is Student of the Gun?

Being a Student of the Gun is not about being a novice or beginner. Student of the Gun represents a lifeís journey of education, enlightenment and the enjoyment of firearms. Each episode will introduce the viewer to new and interesting firearms as well as the latest gear to go with them.

StudentoftheGun.com is your 24/7 source for all manner of gun related topics. SOTG offers education, enlightenment, and enjoyment of firearms through on-demand: podcast radio, video material, online articles, books, DVDís and live-training events."

If its as you describe; it's certainly something I'm willing to look into. Thanks for sharing...
    Sleepnheat likes this.
    'Fortes Fortuna Juvat'
    NRA Member
    NRA Life of Duty Member

Nebraska-

Yea, check it out! I never miss a show or radio show!

Semper Paratus et Armare
    Student of the Gun; a beginner once, a student for life.

Sponsored Links