Looking for a book

Looking for a book

This is a discussion on Looking for a book within the Defensive Books, Video & References forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I recently read about a book written by a man who'd taken his daughter to church one evening when they were attacked. He carried and ...

Thread: Looking for a book

Looking for a book

I recently read about a book written by a man who'd taken his daughter to church one evening when they were attacked. He carried and used and as I understand it everything worked out well. I believe it took place in Australia, but I'm not sure. Anyone have any idea what the name of this book, or it's author's name is?

Mike
    Tampa

It's called SHOOTING BACK and happened in 1993 IIRC in South Africa. It's available at http://shop.wnd.com/store/item.asp?ITEM_ID=1960 I bought the book for my pastor and he LOVED it. But then Steve Brown is known for being two steps to the right of Genghis Khan, politically. Otherwise, he's the guy who brought me to Christ. http://www.keylife.org I was honored to be a member of his congregation before he left to start teaching and begin his radio ministry. He performed my wedding ceremony.
    Last edited by ExSoldier; January 6th, 2007 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Give exact url for purchase.
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

Thanks, that's what I was looking for. Appreciate your response. And I appreciate your serving. I spent 29 years in the AF and loved (almost) every minute of it.

Cheers,

Mike

Wink Welcome to the Board!

Quote Originally Posted by MangoMike View Post
    Thanks, that's what I was looking for. Appreciate your response. And I appreciate your serving. I spent 29 years in the AF and loved (almost) every minute of it.

Cheers,

Mike
    Fellow sheepdog, welcome to the forum! Here's something else you should read as it certainly applies to you: http://www.blackfive.net/main/2004/1..._hang_wit.html
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

Sponsored Links