Personal Defense TV

This is a discussion on Personal Defense TV within the Defensive Books, Video & References forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by peacefuljeffrey I have to ask: is that a tattoo of Mjolnir in your avatar, and if so, is that your arm? Pretty ...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Personal Defense TV

Quote Originally Posted by peacefuljeffrey View Post
    I have to ask: is that a tattoo of Mjolnir in your avatar, and if so, is that your arm? Pretty cool!
    Just on a side note, the name of my company is "MJOLNIR HOME RENOVATIONS"
    ~~~the biggest deficit of the general public is a lack of personal accountability.. I have no one to blame for my actions, regardless of circumstances, except myself and by the same token I can hold no one else responsible for my protection and well being other than myself~~~

2. Remove Ads

I love the fact that the guy I have been watching on TV is here to talk to possibly.

I got to finish the set sometime soon, if time will ever permit.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    "If all good things come to those that wait, how long before I get the best?" ---Me

http://www.nextlevelcellular.com/

Yes, its a tattoo of a the Valhalla Logo, which is a stylized Viking War Hammer over a "V"... and yes, its on my arm.

Jeffrey, keep in mind that we edit those scenes to make them look like that ;).

While I don't post here a lot, I am in and out of the forum, so feel free to start another thread if you guys have any specific questions about Valhalla, Combat Focus Shooting or anything else for me.... I don't want to hijack this PDTV Thread.

As for Season 2, I may not be involved in PDTV in the future. Honestly, I know they were in development on Season 2, but I am not sure if it moved forward.

I have been focusing on the possible development of a different show and very busy with the Valhalla Training DVD series. This series is being co-branded with Guns & Ammo, The Second Amendment Foundation and the NRA. If you are a member/subscriber with any of those organizations you may see opporunities to purchase the DVDs through them to support the organizations, and they also will be released directly through Valhalla over the next couple of years.

Thanks again for watching guys.

-Rob Pincus
    vscrob@msn.com

Don't you guys get "Midway's Wednesday Night on the Range"? Oh, it's my favorite evening of TV all week long! The primary sponser is Midway Shooting Supplies and includes half-hour episodes of; Cowboys (mostly SASS stuff), Shooting U.S.A. (covering all Shooting Sports), Guns & Ammo TV (video magazine, the Gun Torture test segment is GREAT), NRA Television (video magazine, quite good) and Personal Defense TV (the best of the bunch).

My wife knows that, on Wednesday nights, she gets to enjoy "So You Think You can Dance" in another room.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

Distinguished Member Array Chooie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Pincus View Post
    Yes, its a tattoo of a the Valhalla Logo, which is a stylized Viking War Hammer over a "V"... and yes, its on my arm.

Jeffrey, keep in mind that we edit those scenes to make them look like that ;).

While I don't post here a lot, I am in and out of the forum, so feel free to start another thread if you guys have any specific questions about Valhalla, Combat Focus Shooting or anything else for me.... I don't want to hijack this PDTV Thread.

As for Season 2, I may not be involved in PDTV in the future. Honestly, I know they were in development on Season 2, but I am not sure if it moved forward.

I have been focusing on the possible development of a different show and very busy with the Valhalla Training DVD series. This series is being co-branded with Guns & Ammo, The Second Amendment Foundation and the NRA. If you are a member/subscriber with any of those organizations you may see opporunities to purchase the DVDs through them to support the organizations, and they also will be released directly through Valhalla over the next couple of years.

Thanks again for watching guys.

-Rob Pincus
    vscrob@msn.com
    Rob,

I've watched the "Shooting in Realistic Environments" DVD, and am thorougly impressed with your on camera demeanor and the thoroughness of your training trchniques. I can't wait to beg, borrow, or otherwise procure the next few DVDs!

Thanks Much, Chooie.

The SiRE DVD is largely an expansion of two of the segments we did on PDTV.

The next DVD, Combat Focus Shooting w/ Home Defense Tips, has already shipped to selected NRA members and will be available through Valhalla this month. The announcement will be in our newsletter.

-RJP

Administrator

Thumbs up

We Demand MORE Personal Defense TV.

And then after you give us more...we want more.

Best thing that ever happened to television since the Ed Sullivan Show.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Holy Smoke QKShooter! The Ed Sullivan Show?!? Wow, you must older than the trees in my yard.

(Just kiddin' there boss. I've got underwear old enough to buy beer!)
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

Administrator

Talking

Actually, that was one of the oldest TV shows that I could think of beside I Love Lucy.

I have my PDTV recorded - I'll watch that one tonight.

Yes, I too love PDTV. I wish they would get Season 2 going. This show is so good, I rank it up there with The Dukes of Hazzard and The Andy Griffith Show!!
    Glock 27
    Para LTC 1911
    Kel Tec P-3AT
    Ruger LCP

I also enjoyed PDTV. I have not been able to find out when season 2 is going to start. Anyone got an idea when it will ?
    A armed person is a citizen-An unarmed person is a future victim.

Gresham posted on another site that Season 2 will start airing in October of this year....

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Pincus View Post
    Gresham posted on another site that Season 2 will start airing in October of this year....
    +1

TG was talking about the show on his GUN TALK radio program a few weeks ago and mentioned the new season of PDTV is scheduled for October.
    "... Americans... we want a safe home, to keep the money we make and shoot bad guys." -- Denny Crane

Administrator

Thumbs up

That's great news. I'm hooked now.
    It's fantastic seeing guns on TV that are not being carried by Arnold Schwarzenegger.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Distinguished Member Array Chooie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    That's great news. I'm hooked now.
    It's fantastic seeing guns on TV that are not being carried by Arnold Schwarzenegger.
    It would be even better to see him carrying one right now, every day on TV! Especially if it was a longslide .45 with laser sighting...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Links