Bob The Nailer Is Back

This is a discussion on Bob The Nailer Is Back within the Defensive Books, Video & References forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Thanks for the heads-up, I enjoy SH's novels. Pale Horse Coming is still my fav. (and I didn't think The 47th Samurai was all that ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bob The Nailer Is Back

Thanks for the heads-up, I enjoy SH's novels. Pale Horse Coming is still my fav.

(and I didn't think The 47th Samurai was all that bad...)

Quote Originally Posted by Raider39a View Post
    who do you guys think is tougher... bob or earle?
    I dunno...I think in terms of general badassness (if that ain't a word it should be ) I'd have to give the nod to Earl.
    "Being a predator isn't always comfortable but the only other option is to be prey. That is not an acceptable option." ~Phil Messina

If you carry in Condition 3, you have two empty chambers. One in the weapon...the other between your ears.

Matt K.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by KenpoTex View Post
    Thanks for the heads-up, I enjoy SH's novels. Pale Horse Coming is still my fav.

(and I didn't think The 47th Samurai was all that bad...)

I dunno...I think in terms of general badassness (if that ain't a word it should be ) I'd have to give the nod to Earl.
    +1 about Pale Horse Coming and giving the nod to Earl in terms of toughness. I haven't read 47th Samurai yet, just started Night of Thunder.
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

I strongly suggest that you read Hunter's books in the order they were published as there are recurring characters and frequent references to previous events. Which ever one you're reading currently, then, will make more sense.

Distinguished Member Array C9H13NO3's Avatar
    Finished reading it. It was good, but I didn't think it even came close to being as good as Point of Impact. Haven't read the other ones though.
    -Ryan

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

In these financially trying times please check out your local public library. I go to Borders and scope out all the new books, make a list of those I would like to read, take the list to the public library and search for them. If they do not have them I fill out an order slip and in a few weeks they call me and tell me the book is in. Your tax money supports the public library, take advantage of it and get your moneys worth. They will love you for the patronage. I read Days of Thunder a month ago. It is a good one. I am however having trouble finding a copy of "The Dummy Line" by the Mossy Oak guy. It is supposed to be a good one!

Retired librarian,
    Jim

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links