Defensive Carry banner

Scribd!

2K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  community 
#1 ·
Gone are the days of paying big bucks for firearms manuals. You've got to check out Scribd for tons of free documents related to firearms and training. Just put "marksmanship" or other firearms-related term into the search engine in the extreme upper right part of the opening page. You'll open a Pandora's box chock full of pdf documents that you can download and print. I just finished printing the 111-page Marines pistol marksmanship manual. I've printed dozens of others in the past, and take them to Staples for plastic binding.
Try it, you'll like it!

#3 ·
I love Scribd!... I found lots of things there I needed. I found a scanned copy of a book that my wife needed for one of her masters courses... no bookstore in the eastern US had it...

#11 ·
It is really sad

We are promised the right to keep and bear arms, a free press, and free speach. Yet due to an irresponsible minority of our population the meek and timid majority are ready to forsake those rights for a false and fleeting sense of security.:aargh4:

As to the OP, GREAT SITE! Thanks for the heads up.:hand10:

Thanks,
Searn

#13 ·
We are promised the right to keep and bear arms, a free press, and free speach. Yet due to an irresponsible minority of our population the meek and timid majority are ready to forsake those rights for a false and fleeting sense of security.:aargh4:

As to the OP, GREAT SITE! Thanks for the heads up.:hand10:

Thanks,
Searn
yes,false is the right word alright. thanks for the info OP

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.