what are the best rags? - Page 2

what are the best rags?

This is a discussion on what are the best rags? within the Defensive Books, Video & References forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Miggy SWAT and America's First Freedom (NRA). I picked up my first issue of Combat Handguns last week and I think I ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: what are the best rags?

Quote Originally Posted by Miggy View Post
    SWAT and America's First Freedom (NRA). I picked up my first issue of Combat Handguns last week and I think I will subscribe to it.

Ex, you are something dude! Let it be known that in one of the most troublesome HS of South Florida, Ex has the quietest most polite students in the whole school district. He has shown pictures of his "posse" to his students and they don't want to mess with him.
    LOL, Miggy, remember me asking to have folks video me for every string of fire during our IDPA matches? Well, I show those to the kids. That helps. A LOT.

BTW, I finally got tweaked outside of my comfort zone with that school. This past school year I got my life threatened an all time record of three times in a single 9 week grading period. After the second one, they caught the kid on campus the NEXT DAY with a firearm. My soul for teaching was beginning to die after almost 15 years in the 'Hood. I asked for and got a transfer to a really nice quiet middle school this year and I am SO stress free! I'm the advisor for the Chess Club and the Creative Writing Club and the students are all just soooo cute. I'm in a "B" rated school on it's way to an "A" and I couldn't be happier. I spent too many years in a TRIPLE "F" rated school and the lack of motivation (not the violence) just killed my desire to teach. I gotta get my mojo back. Gotta.
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

I just buy the gun magazines for the pretty pictures!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links