An Embarrassed Announcement - Page 5

An Embarrassed Announcement

This is a discussion on An Embarrassed Announcement within the Defensive Books, Video & References forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by QKShooter Congrats pax. Our members like pictures. Nice Cover. Where the heck was I? Oh yeah, I was in the woods deer ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: An Embarrassed Announcement

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    Congrats pax.
    Our members like pictures. Nice Cover.

Where the heck was I?

Oh yeah, I was in the woods deer hunting!!!!

Congratulations, and a foreward by Massad Ayoob no less. That's nothing to be embarrassed about. Thats something to be holding your head up high about.

If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished.
    I would rather die with good men than hide with cowards
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy."

M&Pc .357sig, 2340Sigpro .357sig

Congradulations on being Published. As a fellow author, "Project: Sentinel" &"Run from Ramadi" I can feel your pain. When I wrote my first one it was a spur of the moment
    thing. I have been reading and enjoying Adventure/fiction for a long time and as I was sitting there in front of my computer one day I thought "Hey I think I can do that" so I did
    and then once it was published I sat down and wrote the second one just to prove to myself that I wasn't some flash in the pan. I was embarrased at first to tell anyone that I
    was writing a book but once some of my friends found out and continued to encourage me, well after that I wasn't embarrased any longer. Good luck with your book and I promise
    I will order and read it soon.

James Jensen

Excellent! Congratulations! I will absolutely pick up a copy as soon as I can!
    Semper Paratus

‎"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

kpw
    I should have posted this earlier but I've been preoccupied with other things lately. I ordered this book a few months back. It's just flat out a good book. It's well written, keeps your interest and offers some great insights into different situations that others have been through. It is not intended as a woman's book by any means and it definately relates well to anyone but it does seem to make the women I've loaned it to, think more about their own security. At least they admit it more frequently than the guys. I look forward to a sequel if it's in the works or planned. Great job, Pax!
    "In a republic this rule ought to be observed: that the majority should not have the predominant power." -
    -- Marcus Tullius Cicero

That's awesome. Have referred many to your site, now will do the same for your book.

Don't worry about keeping hush on the project, many won't tell until 3 months pregnant - no one else's business until you're ready, whenever that is(was).

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Sponsored Links