range report

This is a discussion on range report within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Sorry just postin this but i took out the pt145 pro mill and had no problems it fed blazer crap ammo perfect and some winchester ...

Thread: range report

range report

Sorry just postin this but i took out the pt145 pro mill and had no problems it fed blazer crap ammo perfect and some winchester white box perfect as well accuracy at 25 feet is good but this is not a target pistol its for SD at 10-15 easily clear the center zone at rapid fire. Recoil is suprisingly not bad at all i would compare it to the g21sf that i have maybe a little worse but that could be im not used to sub compact handgun. It is a fourth gen but i truly enjoyed shooting it and loved it more cause it gave me zero fits (i was kinda nervous about it still) but overall great little gun and very happy with my purchase with some more practice and to make sure not gonna have any issues it will be my EDC. any question ect about the gun ill do my best to answer.

2. Remove Ads

Congrats on the new pistol. I like the PT Mil Pro series. I have a PT709 that has been flawless through 800 rounds and my FIL has a PT111 that I've shot and it's a very handy piece. Keep practicing, clean and lube, and find a good carry set-up. Take care.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

VIP Member
    Congrats and don't be nervous got over 2000 rounds on mine and I carry it daily....keep it quiet there are a lot of Taurus haters out there we need to let them keep on bashing to keep our prices down,

Quote Originally Posted by jbum View Post
    Congrats and don't be nervous got over 2000 rounds on mine and I carry it daily....keep it quiet there are a lot of Taurus haters out there we need to let them keep on bashing to keep our prices down,
    haha i agree for the price and how it shoots i would never trade it i love this little gun and especially how easily i can conceal it ima get an IWB holster for it for confort but i dont even need one really i can just but it in the waist band and go.

Senior Moderator
    I have a PT-111 that is my EDC and once I got use to the trigger I developed a fondness for the gun and only ever had problems with steel case wolf ammo that would take 2 hammer strikes to fire
    Sometimes I wonder who the old man in the mirror is....

Lord, Grant me a good sword and no need to use it.

Yeah good ole wolf ammo has problems in most all guns its cheap for a reason but for my sks it eats nothing but the cheapest crap i can find

Links