Glock 33 Y or N?? - Page 3

Glock 33 Y or N??

This is a discussion on Glock 33 Y or N?? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I recently had to chance to shoot the G33. Nothing bad to say about it at all...which is rare. It had the extended mag for ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Glock 33 Y or N??

I recently had to chance to shoot the G33. Nothing bad to say about it at all...which is rare. It had the extended mag for the pinky. I really dont know what im paying the extra $$$ for if i went HK this time. Dont want to spark a debate, but it might anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Glock View Post
    1. more after shipping charges.

2. it's reloaded ammo.

3. you get what you pay for: has anybody have any experience with "canned heat" ammo from Georgia arms - THR
    Are you talking about the one negative post (a rumor without details) or 45 positive posts (personal affirmations) on that thread?

I've used GA Arms for Canned Heat ball ammo in 357SIG, and for their defensive ammo. Neither of which I have a complaint about. It has always worked for me. In the end, I have chosen Canned Heat for practice ammo, and a premium factory round for defense.

Yes, it is more with shipping, but even with shipping, it is a better price than a lot of ammo out there. Like any other shopping, sometimes there are better deals around.

If this is an up-or-down vote, then I vote Y. If this is a reconcilliation debate, then I vote the G33.
    - Tom
    You have the power to donate life.

Quote Originally Posted by 1911marine View Post
    Id say that needs to stay "just your opinion", because if not...it borders on the asinine line.

Yes to the op.
    Thank you, I wish I said that.

i just bought a G33 and had it at the range for the first time wed night. all i can say is WOW...i have never been as accurite as quick with a gun as i have been with the 33... the kick? yea like a freakin mule but manageable. i added the +1 mag extension to 1 mag and what a difference it made in the guns feel. i will be getting another extension for the second mag. ammo i dont think its that bad. 27.00 for a 50ct box of target around here. i do plan on getting the 40 and 9 barrel for it in the future..but for now i am very happy with the G33 the way it is.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links