Pictures of PPS (9mm) and PK380
I am looking at a few guns to "complete" my current collection. I would like both a 380 and a 9mm, so I thought I would ask some questions...
1. Can anyone post a picture showing a few angles comparing a pk380 to the PPS (9mm)?
2. While I know the specifications of each, I am looking for thoughts on the preference of the PPS 9mm to the XD(m) 3.8 (9mm).
Thanks for the help.
In the SAME boat as you...
I just got a PK380. The "reasoning" behind that purchase was several logical ones (not based on hype, but practicality) and here they are...
Originally Posted by Dwe Husani
1. Price: Far less money than MOST 9mm singles stacks ($300 new)
2. Less Recoil: 2 reasons... WIFE shoots too & 2nd shot ACCURACY!
3. Larger than most 380 "small/micro" pistols: I cant stand my pinky finger being left off the handle! I dont want an extended Mag either!
4. Size: Thin, easy to conceal carry and a recent model pistol w/modern safety features. (not all of us are 1911 packing old gun dawgs that have a huge gun safe with an armory worth going to battle with)
5. Ergos: Fits my hand like a glove! Total confidence and control.
NOW... about your decision of the PPS vs XDm 3.8
I am in the same boat as you!
I am looking to get a 9mm for my primary HD firearm. Those are the exact 2 models I am considering! (weird)
PPS: Thin single stack, similar in feel and style as my PK380
XDm: 19cap magazine, thicker gun, many unique safety features
I like both of them for "THEIR" good reasons... just cant decide on which one to go with for my Primary. I will also be using this as a CCW too.
Both fit good in my hand...
Decisions, Decisions, Decisions...:boese51: