I itching to buy.. - Page 2

I itching to buy..

This is a discussion on I itching to buy.. within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Go up a size on your shirts, wear them untucked, get a good holster that holds the gun tight against your body, and you can ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Go up a size on your shirts, wear them untucked, get a good holster that holds the gun tight against your body, and you can conceal a DE.

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    The differences in what you like, and what saves your life in the end span time and distance in the universe. That's a long shot, or long haul from my point of view. Us humans generally see issues when contemplating things such as these. Glock makes an ideal answer for all of your questions. Why settle for anything less? Work with whatever floats your boat.
    I agree. But I think this kinda went over their head.
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

Got it. Now I can't wait to go start the break-in. Cleaned it and to take a photo like Big Daddy's. :)
    Attached Images
    NRA Member
    Glock 26 XD9sc
    Ruger SR9c Ruger LCP

Congrats! Very nice looking pistol (good pic of it too).

Enjoy breaking her in, then it is holster time.

You'll love it. Exceptionally accurate for a smallish gun. Not a ball-buster at the range, either.

Quote Originally Posted by tkruf View Post
    Got it. Now I can't wait to go start the break-in. Cleaned it and to take a photo like Big Daddy's. :)
    Make sure you lubricate it too. I racked the slide about 100 times on each of my Kahr's to help with the break in. Every one has been flawless.

Quote Originally Posted by tokerblue View Post
    Make sure you lubricate it too. I racked the slide about 100 times on each of my Kahr's to help with the break in. Every one has been flawless.
    Very good advice, although I'll manually rack my new ones about 500 times. Lots of dry fires with snap caps, too.

I just recently got my Kahr CW9 and fired 200+ rounds of FMJ and JHP ammo. The pistol performed flawlessly. I have been looking to upgrade from a .380 to a 9mm concealed carry handgun for quite awhile with .380 ammo becoming expensive and hard to get. I can personally recommend the Kahr CW9.
    God bless our troops!

Looks like you got a decent carry gun! Let us know how it works out.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Congrats on the new Kahr. Excellent CC guns and accurate to boot. I'd only suggest using gun grease instead of one of the other lubrication options. Had mine for a little over a year or so and even modified the grip on it to the covert model for pocket carry. Here's a pic for reference. Even after the mod it's still a tad to large for pocket carry IMO, but with cargo or large pockets it's doable.

Good luck with the new addition, it should serve you well.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links