Defensive Carry banner

SIG 225 advice

2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Guns and more 
#1 ·
I have a chance to buy a "clean" SIG 225 for $400. I have not looked a t the gun yet, but it is from a guy I work with. Pretty sure if I pony up for the ammo I could shoot it before purchase. Is this a fair price. What are they bringing.

Is the SIG 225 a de-cocker pistol. If so do you push down on the de-cocker. The reason I am asking this is I pretty much carry Glocks, 1911s and revolvers. If it is DA/SA and you just push down on the de-cocker it would not be that much of a learning curve for me.

I did a search and know they single stack. I am assuming they are fairly compact.

Not to start a war, but if you have one and like it, let me know. If you have or had one and did not like it or did not like some things about it, other than capacity, let me know. I will do some research for holster availablity but if you have knowledge about good IWB for this holster let me know.

Thanks

#3 ·
This man deals with a lot of new and used Sigs. You can check out his website for price comparisons. All his available guns are linked in the left hand column.

Right now he doesn't have any used 225's but his NIB (German) 225 is $799 w/ night sights. Check back regularly because he gets new and used Sigs in weekly.

Summit Gun Broker

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.