Gun show price for SA Micro 1911 PX9801LP??

This is a discussion on Gun show price for SA Micro 1911 PX9801LP?? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I am looking at a used Springfield Armory Micro 1911. Not the Operator with rail but the Mil Spec Loaded version with all the upgrades, ...

Thread: Gun show price for SA Micro 1911 PX9801LP??

Gun show price for SA Micro 1911 PX9801LP??

I am looking at a used Springfield Armory Micro 1911. Not the Operator with rail but the Mil Spec Loaded version with all the upgrades, night sights, extended ambi-safety, carry bevel treatment, etc., for 950.

I also find it new for 1095.

There is a gun show in town this weekend but its after the sales on these two handguns ends.

My question is if anyone knows what the going gun show price is on this pistol? I would wait until Sunday (the soonest I can get to the show) if anyone knows the price would be better.

what do you think?
    Ruger MkII, Kel Tek P3AT, Hi Point JH45, SA XDm9, SA XD9sc, SA 1911 MilSpec Loaded, SA 1911 MilSpec Loaded Micro
    Life is fragile and is what we make it. Keep dear to your heart that of your loved ones and fellow man and by God don't try to take it from me or my loved one's.

2. Remove Ads

found it on buds for $1034 new none in stock

As a 1911 guy, be careful, regardless of brand when you start to drop below 5 inches, you can run into problems. Consider an officers model, those micros can be problems. Just my 2 cents.
    Listen, Think and React.....Nuff Said.....

I know that you can get a Kimber 5in tactical for $975 at Dallas guns shows... I just did.
    "Eternity is Too Long to be Wrong"

Texas CHL Instructor & Holder & Utah CFP Instructor
    NRA Instructor & Life Member
    Member TSRA, USCCA, TCHA
    Christian, Heterosexual, Pro-2A, Pro-Life, Conservative, Common Sense American

I own one and love it. Shoots like a charm. I paid a bit over $1100 for mine from my local gunshop.

Quote Originally Posted by resqr9142 View Post
    I am looking at a used Springfield Armory Micro 1911. Not the Operator with rail but the Mil Spec Loaded version with all the upgrades, night sights, extended ambi-safety, carry bevel treatment, etc., for 950.

I also find it new for 1095.

There is a gun show in town this weekend but its after the sales on these two handguns ends.

My question is if anyone knows what the going gun show price is on this pistol? I would wait until Sunday (the soonest I can get to the show) if anyone knows the price would be better.

what do you think?

for $1,100 you can get the railed micro operator, and it comes with a tac light too.

that's too much money for the non railed micro. i wouldn't pay more than $900. that's what they go for in my area, but as always, gun prices differ greatly depending on where you reside.

you could also look into the emp40 for a compact 1911 with a good punch. i love mine. totally reliable.

Thanks everyone.
    Ruger MkII, Kel Tek P3AT, Hi Point JH45, SA XDm9, SA XD9sc, SA 1911 MilSpec Loaded, SA 1911 MilSpec Loaded Micro
    Life is fragile and is what we make it. Keep dear to your heart that of your loved ones and fellow man and by God don't try to take it from me or my loved one's.

The Micro Compact is a great little gun. They function just as well as any other Springfield. What happens on these forums is one person will get a lemon and post about how bad the gun was, and then before you know it every forum you read people will tell you all about the problems Springfield is having with Micro Compacts. Most of the people have never even held one much less shot one. I have 2 3 incher's One is a Springfield the other is a Kimber. I have shot thousands of rounds through both with not one problem. Both are just as reliable as my 5 inch Colt Government Model. However I think you can talk him down to at least $ 800-$850

I have a 4 inch champion operator and it is the finest 1911 pistol I own. I don't think I would ever dip down to any 3 inch version, however
    ‘‘The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose.’’ — James Earl Jones, Actor

+1 thinktwice, we have a couple of the Micros- 3" and neither have had a problem at all. Lots of rounds and quite a few years at the range and no hiccups. They are a great gun!
    "Good decisions come from experience;
    experience comes from bad decisions"

Links