OnTarget back in "the fight"

This is a discussion on OnTarget back in "the fight" within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have been a long time poster and supporter of this site as well have had the pleasure of many of you supporting my work. ...

Thread: OnTarget back in "the fight"

I have been a long time poster and supporter of this site as well have had the pleasure of many of you supporting my work.
    I had posted a while back that I was "closing" for a time. God has been good and I am now back up and running full time and taking new work. I am now concentrating on defensive hand guns and weapons, not so much the full customs but still doing them.
    AND I have taken on a new venture in Walsenburg CO where we are now. I have joined with a local business to open a really nice indoor range and start training there. Concealed Carry and Defensive training run as a non-profit for now. The idea is to serve as a means for people to get the training they need and to keep this great range open. We might be changing the purpose of the range later but for now we just hope to keep the lights on and the doors open. I have another trainer that is ex Co Highway Patrol instructor so the training options should be good. If you will be passing through or in the area be sure to look us up. As the purpose is to run this as a non-profit I hope it is ok to make the announcement here.

Jess
    "Whenever a strong man, fully armed and equipped, is guarding his own castle, he enjoys peaceful possession of his property" Luke 11:21ontarget1911@gmail.com
    OnTarget LLC Custom Gunworks
    http://www.ontargetcgw.com

Glad to see you back Jess :)
    Get the U.N. out of the U.S.
    Get the U.S. out of the U.N.

Welcome back...hope the business becomes a 'block buster'.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Good luck my Tx CHL is good in Colorado so if I ever pass thru might stop by to sling some lead
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Thanks for all of the kind words. Perhaps I will be able to meet some of you and share some range time or do some work for you.

Jess
    "Whenever a strong man, fully armed and equipped, is guarding his own castle, he enjoys peaceful possession of his property" Luke 11:21ontarget1911@gmail.com

JD
    Administrator
    Glad to you back in the saddle, still love my HP.

Thanks

Glad to hear it JD. That is/was a nice one. Was because it is not here anymore ;)
    How do you like the XDM-9? I have been wanting to get one for my new bride to carry. We are more or less out in the Wild West now and I am not sure I want her walking about without something. I am not as concerned about the mountain lions, coyotes and bears as I am about the two legged morons that may be driving through when she is out and about. Of course the Judge that she has with her for now loaded with 00 buck and slugs may deter them ;)

Jess

JD
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by ontarget1911 View Post
    Glad to hear it JD. That is/was a nice one. Was because it is not here anymore ;)
    How do you like the XDM-9? I have been wanting to get one for my new bride to carry. We are more or less out in the Wild West now and I am not sure I want her walking about without something. I am not as concerned about the mountain lions, coyotes and bears as I am about the two legged morons that may be driving through when she is out and about. Of course the Judge that she has with her for now loaded with 00 buck and slugs may deter them ;)

Jess
    It's pretty slick, the trigger took some getting used too but in terms of capacity, it's hard to beat.

Sponsored Links