Used G 26

Used G 26

This is a discussion on Used G 26 within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; New to the site really good information. Just purchased a used G 26 from a gun store on consignment for 350 dollars. looks really good ...

Thread: Used G 26

Used G 26

New to the site really good information. Just purchased a used G 26 from a gun store on consignment for 350 dollars. looks really good and does not appear to have been used that much. I called Glock and they told me the gun was shipped to the US in 1999. I also have a S&W 442 that I like a lot but don't really relish shooting very many rounds through it at the range.

Two questions:

What generation would a 1999 model year be?

Do you think 350 was a fair price for the gun considering it looks really clean

Thanks

Without knowing the exact serial number, or at least the first three letters, I'd venture to guess it's a 3rd generation Glock. If it has finger grooves, then it's a 3rd generation Glock. I'm sure Glock told you when it was manufactured and imported by serial number. 1999 dated Glocks by serial number were available in 2nd or 3rd generation production up until October of that year when the 3rd generation took over.
    $350 is good price for a used Glock especially if it's in good condition. Get it inspected by a Glock certified armorer soon.
    And welcome to the forum! Glock on!

Sponsored Links