Trigger question

Trigger question

This is a discussion on Trigger question within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Has anyone ever installed or had installed on their Glock 19 a Ghost Tactical Trigger, if you have .........what was the end result........loved it or ...

Thread: Trigger question

Trigger question

Has anyone ever installed or had installed on their Glock 19 a Ghost Tactical Trigger, if you have .........what was the end result........loved it or hated it ??? Just how smooth is it, or is it too much of a hair trigger ??

Keep your Glock...stock!
    OMOYMV
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

I run one in my Glock 19. I didn't see how drilling a few holes in it and calling it "tactical" makes it worth the extra few bucks I paid for it. It really feels the same as the plain 3.5 trigger connector. I don't have a problem running the 3.5 connectors without the trigger stop from Ghost or any other brand.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by psycho1 View Post
    Has anyone ever installed or had installed on their Glock 19 a Ghost Tactical Trigger, if you have .........what was the end result........loved it or hated it ??? Just how smooth is it, or is it too much of a hair trigger ??

are you talking about the connector?

for that either go with a glock factory 3.5lb connector from glockparts.com, or a scherer 3.5lb connector. i've heard good and bad about ghost's quality control. i've never seen a glock or scherer fail. (those are the one's i have).

neither gives you a 3.5 lb pull, that's why glock now calls theirs the "4.5lb" connector, and that's about the weight they will give you.

it's not a hair trigger, but if it makes you nervous, you should avoid it. one of my local shops will not install the scherer 3.5 for everyone. they have to know your skills. others shops don't give a crap, and will put it in anyone's glock.

another option, which i have in my glock 19 right now, is a 3.5 connector along with a ny-1 trigger spring. gives you a consistent pull and often times cures shooting to the left. the pull will be about 6lbs., but it's surprisingly nice.

pm me if you need a walk through on how to do these mods, or if you have any other questions, my friend :)

Sponsored Links