New CC Firearm....

New CC Firearm....

This is a discussion on New CC Firearm.... within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well not new but....reunited and it feels so good. reunited and its....sorry. I went to a gunshow last week up in , Az and traded ...

New CC Firearm....

Well not new but....reunited and it feels so good. reunited and its....sorry. I went to a gunshow last week up in , Az and traded straight across my Sig SP2022 for my old G26. Well not my exact gun but a brand new one. So, all is well and more comfy/concealed. Had to grab a couple Pierce extensions but oh well. Anyway. Word to all you out there who are thinking of venturing away from what youre comfortable with...DONT! Was the worst month or so ive ever had. Not only that, but what was i thinking, getting rid of one of my Glocks? I must have been under the weather.
    Glock 17
    Glock 19

Distinguished Member Array 21bubba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by danielf View Post
    Well not new but....reunited and it feels so good. reunited and its....sorry. I went to a gunshow last week up in , Az and traded straight across my Sig SP2022 for my old G26. Well not my exact gun but a brand new one. So, all is well and more comfy/concealed. Had to grab a couple Pierce extensions but oh well. Anyway. Word to all you out there who are thinking of venturing away from what youre comfortable with...DONT! Was the worst month or so ive ever had. Not only that, but what was i thinking, getting rid of one of my Glocks? I must have been under the weather.
    Or coming to your senses.

hahah well, yeah. I really dont know why i wanted that sig. I guess it was kind of an impulse buy... that went bad. So either way, ive learned from my mistake.
    Glock 17
    Glock 19

At least you got your Glock back.
    Colt New Agent, Dan Wesson V-Bob, Glock 19,20SF, 23, 26, 27, 29, 30SF, 36, Kahr P380 w/CT, PM9, PM45, CW9(SOLD), Kel-Tec P32, P3AT, PF9(SOLD), Kimber Ultra Crimson Carry II, Stainless Pro TLE/RL II (SOLD), Rohrbaugh R9s, Ruger LCP w/CT, LCR, SP101 S&W J-Frame 638 w/CT, M&P 340 w/CT, Walther PPK/S

Links