Info for CZ82 owners

Info for CZ82 owners

This is a discussion on Info for CZ82 owners within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; For those who have a CZ82 or are contemplating buying one. If you need a holster check out ones that are made for the Bersa ...

Thread: Info for CZ82 owners

VIP Member

Info for CZ82 owners

For those who have a CZ82 or are contemplating buying one. If you need a holster check out ones that are made for the Bersa 380. The fit is almost perfect. Also if you need a spare magazine holder, the 9Mak double stack magazine fits well in a 1911 single stack magazine pouch. Let it set for a day or so and the holder will mold itself to the magazine. Not many makers make a custom pouch for a 9mm Mak double stack magazine.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Another good holster for them is the Don Hume J.I.T. Belt Slide for the Kahr 40. I think KH-40 is the number. Perfect fit, and at less than $30.00 a bargain.
    For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him, should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    John 3:16 (NKJV)

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    Thanks, Archer.
    I'm letting the DuraCoat on my new (?) CZ-82s cure before I go out and pop off a few. I've found several holster makers who supply them for the CZ-83, which is the same pistol/diff caliber. Crossbreed Supertuck, for one. I'll add the Bersa to my search and see what else pops up.

Love the little pistol. It's a joy to shoot. Best thing I've run across in a long time. Very high quality.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    Thanks, Archer.
    I'm letting the DuraCoat on my new (?) CZ-82s cure before I go out and pop off a few. I've found several holster makers who supply them for the CZ-83, which is the same pistol/diff caliber. Crossbreed Supertuck, for one. I'll add the Bersa to my search and see what else pops up.

Love the little pistol. It's a joy to shoot. Best thing I've run across in a long time. Very high quality.
    Actually there is a difference in the 82 and 83 that could cause a problem with holster design. The 82 has a rounded trigger guard, where the 83 trigger guard is squared off. Make sure you check the fit before purchasing.

Modern Firearms - CZ 82 / 83 pistol
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    It should be okay. I could see where an -83 wouldn't fit an -82 holster though.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Sponsored Links