New M&P c 45

This is a discussion on New M&P c 45 within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I spent a couple of weeks deciding on a new 45 to replace my PT745 [sold] that Taurus couldn't get right. I had planned on ...

Thread: New M&P c 45

New M&P c 45

I spent a couple of weeks deciding on a new 45 to replace my PT745 [sold] that Taurus couldn't get right. I had planned on buying a SIG 220 Carry since I have several SIG's, and have been a fan for 25 years. However, at the last minute, I switched and bought an M&P c 45, and after my first range trip today, I couldn't be happier. Smooth from round one, soft shooting, and very, very accurate. I shot 150 rounds of bulk ball and 50 of GD's and GS's in less that 45 minutes, so I wasn't going for accuracy. I got it anyway. I moved out to 45 feet [usually defensive shoot at 30] for the last 4 mags and shot a less than 2 inch group with no fliers and right on POA. Obviously, I had no hint of a problem. I hate to admit it, but it shot better than my SIG's.

It won't replace my PM45 for everyday carry because of the Kahr's reliability and extreme concealability, but it's an awesome pistol.

2. Remove Ads

Congrats, The M&P's are great guns, I have two and love them.

Distinguished Member Array REVMAN's Avatar
    Congrats and enjoy
    Always put Jesus first in your life.
    NRA (Lifetime Member)
    U.S. Navy Vet.

My friends wife bought him a full size in that very gun. I love the feel of it...but I am a Glock man.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

I have the full size version and can tell you that they only get better with each round you put through them.
    Don't believe what you hear and only half of what you see!
    -Tony Soprano

Links