Firestorm pistols

This is a discussion on Firestorm pistols within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by paramedic70002 rwojcik, what kind of ammunition failure? even though I was thinking about the Firestorm, I see the Bersa Thunder is basically ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Firestorm pistols

Quote Originally Posted by paramedic70002 View Post
    rwojcik, what kind of ammunition failure?

even though I was thinking about the Firestorm, I see the Bersa Thunder is basically identical.
    I have a Bersa 380 semi auto and it is made by the same folks who make Firestorm. These are the newest (cheapest in price but premium in quality) these are the pistols for you. They will not disappoint you. I have both a Bersa 380 semi auto and a Firestorm .38 hammerless with brushed nickle finish to it is much like brushed alumnium but a little heavier. With a .38 cal pistol you want that extra weight to ease up on the kick back. Both of mine work flawlessly and I carry mostly the little six round .38 for my personal protection. The Bersa 380 is OK to use but remember every semi-auto is going to kick out an empty cartriage with ("your finger prints on it") as the revolver does not. Nothing illegal but I don't want anything to do with firearms that discharge shells with my fingerprints on it unless I can pick every one of them back up off the ground. If I did have to use my weapon as I am in a power chair and a simple rolling target for some, I would sit right there after I shot the perp along side their body untill the Police arrived. Always remember this. It is always important to own at least three firearms. Anytime a firearm is used and a death is involved, including protection your home, person or even if it is involved in a suicide, the Law Enforcement agancy removes it and distroys it as that is Federal Law created by the FBI.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by paramedic70002 View Post
    Specifically, I was interested in the mini-firestorm in .45.
    I had a mini 45 firestorm and it was a great pistol and I wish I had never sold it. Check with bersachat.com and ask around to get more info.

Quote Originally Posted by damudbug View Post
    remember every semi-auto is going to kick out an empty cartriage with ("your finger prints on it") as the revolver does not.
    And every firearm is going to kick out bullets with the gun's "fingerprints" on it.

If you aren't doing anything illegal, what difference does it make?
    “Those who would give up essential Liberty to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.” - Benjamin Franklin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links