Defensive Carry banner

Para Carry 9

1K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  21bubba 
#1 ·
Found this on another forum, asked for pics, offered a really, really low price and the seller took it.

Gun, two mags, IWB holster, extra set of grips.
Have never fired the LDA trigger. Does anyone have any experience with them? Should be a neat little gun to play with if my wife doesn't claim it first.

See less See more
#2 ·
I had a para 45 lda for awhile(babysitting it for a friend in iraq)
it feels like it sounds, light double action. really light. and not much of a break. It just short of glides and then boom. Never felt anything like it. It was actually somewhat pleasant in a strange way.............you'll see i guess.:king:

How much did you get it for?

#3 ·
$550 for everything. Plus shipping to my ffl.

#5 ·
I don't want to throw water on your fire...but if he took a real cheap price for it...get ready to send it back to Para...add another $75 bucks to your price for shipping. I had a very bad experience with the LDA's last year and lost my butt on them....para's CS is the worst in the gun industry. My LDA was so bad that they couldn't fix it...they had to replace it...then I traded it for a Slim Hawg that was even worse!!! On my LDA...the finish was flaking after a week (no carry) and it jammed and when it shot the hulls it you right in the forehead...Para wouldn't cover the finish...said it was carry wear.... I really hope this one works for you...cause I don't want anybody to get the same knot in the gut feeling that I got when I realized that Para didnt care about me spending $1000 on a lemon.

#6 ·
Will have to see when I get home or have the wife go shoot it. As I said have no experience with them at all. If it is a lemon will get it fixed or trash it and chalk it up to lesson learned. As far as the low selling price he needed money right now to fund another purchase but hopefully all will be good.

#10 ·
Just talked to the seller again. Asked him some questions about reliability and so on and he couldnt tell me much.
He stated that "I bought it new and carried it on occasion but never fired a single round out of it."
so I guess I am getting a carried a little, shot none gun for a really low price.
I did not question just told him go get me the total with shipping.
Anyways will see how it goes my wife is excited about it the size of a J frame, roughly, magazine fed, can be safely carried locked and cocked, with more power than her Sig 238.

#12 ·
I have 2 of the Para LDA's. A full size single stack .45 and the compact carry .45. I have had NO trouble with either one of them. I shoot IDPA with the full size. Carry the compact. The compact does tend to throw the empties kind of up and over the head, but has not been a problem as yet. You can get good or bad ones with any brand. I hope yours works out as good as mine.:image035:

#13 ·
I had a 6lda and really liked that trigger. Only got rid of it because I was getting out of .45 cal. I never had any issues with that gun and I have been thinking about a carry 9. Good looking gun and I'm sure the wife will love it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.