Updated M&P9 Review by Nutnfancy.... - Page 2

Updated M&P9 Review by Nutnfancy....

This is a discussion on Updated M&P9 Review by Nutnfancy.... within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by SubNine I like most of his videos though some of them tend to drag out after about half an hour. He is ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Updated M&P9 Review by Nutnfancy....

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SubNine View Post
    I like most of his videos though some of them tend to drag out after about half an hour. He is what motivated me to start making my own youtube videos, though I have nowhere near the number of subscribers he does. I bought a few things based on his reviews alone and I can say all of them have been what he said they were... high value excellent quality products.
    I am with you on your take of Nutnfancy. He does not ever say that he is the know all expert, but he does give you a good honest review of high value products.

Cuda must have love for fabiocrowe! haha.......
    Ccccccc what? Ccccccccccc Hawks!

Quote Originally Posted by C hawk Glock View Post
    I am with you on your take of Nutnfancy. He does not ever say that he is the know all expert, but he does give you a good honest review of high value products.

Cuda must have love for fabiocrowe! haha.......
    I don't even know who/what that is, and doubt it's worth the effort to look.

There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men.--RAH

...man fights with his mind; the weapons are incidental.--Jeff Cooper

There is a reason they try and make small bullets act like big bullets--Glockmann10mm

Quote Originally Posted by AZ Hawk View Post
    I think that may be next gun. I'll likely get the compact so I can conceal it, however.
    I am definitely buying the 9mm compact version of this gun. It's a breeze to shoot, and it's very light, especially when compared to my XD45c .
    Move. Shoot. Survive. ― The "Unofficial" Suarez International Doctrine

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress and grows brave by reflection.” ― Thomas Paine

Quote Originally Posted by Cuda66 View Post
    I don't even know who/what that is, and doubt it's worth the effort to look.

It definitely IS worth the effort to look. I got a good laugh out of the first 30 seconds at least...

YouTube - FabioCrow07770's Channel
    Move. Shoot. Survive. ― The "Unofficial" Suarez International Doctrine

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress and grows brave by reflection.” ― Thomas Paine

Sorry to go off topic but I'm a huge Nutnfancy fan for about 2 years now. He pretty much keeps it real and admits that he's not the end all- know all world's greatest expert.

As to the M&P9. I like that gun and am looking hard at the compact model
    "We Dare Defend Our Rights", Alabama State Motto...

Distinguished Member Array Spec's Avatar
    after Nutnfancy made a review on a M&P9 full size special Ops model and tried to tell me it was accurate.... but he had not shot it.... I decided he was not the most reliable source out there.
    YouTube - Smith and Wesson M&P40 Part 1
    YouTube - Smith and Wesson M&P40 Part 2
    YouTube - Baby Glock vs. M&P 9c
    YouTube - M&P vs XD
    NRA Certified Rifle/Pistol Instructor
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G18CFw0lnD8

Accuracy ALWAYS WINS! So carry what you can hit with.

If you find yourself in a fair fight your tactics stink.

Quote Originally Posted by sliponby View Post
    Sorry to go off topic but I'm a huge Nutnfancy fan for about 2 years now. He pretty much keeps it real and admits that he's not the end all- know all world's greatest expert.
    :
    Exactly, if you don’t like his videos, there is a very simple solution. No one has a gun to your head!!!

I also enjoy his videos. He provides quality reviews.

Distinguished Member Array Knightrider's Avatar
    I've watch Nutnfancy's videos and even subscribe to his videos but like all reviews, I take with a grain of salt. All reviews have some bias one way or another.
    Glock: G22 .40 S&W and G23 .40 S&W Sig Sauer: P938 9mm Smith and Wesson: Model 437 .38 Spl, Model 65 357 Mag, and Sigma SW9VE 9mm

One of the only non-1911's I'll carry or run at a class. Just as good as Glocks (in my experience) just different ergonomics. I think anyone looking for a polymer gun should consider the M&P.
    Proven combat techniques may not be flashy and may require a bit more physical effort on the part of the shooter. Further, they may not win competition matches, but they will help ensure your survival in a shooting or gunfight on the street. ~Paul Howe

While neither video really impressed me, I have shot both the M&P 9c and the G26.

I have been a Glock fan for some time. Carried them on duty, off duty, UC.....

I preferred the M&P9c over the G26 as far as firt to my hand and control during firing and picking the target up.

The M&P 9c is slightly longer but still conceals as easy as the G26.

So what will I be using as a CCW? I guess it depends on my attire, where I am heading and what I plan to be doing. Could be my G19 or my G23 in a paddle or shoulder rig or my M&P 9c in an IWB rig.....

Unfortunately, I don't have the time to watch Nutnfancy as he does drag things out to a ridiculous extreme anyhow.

I've owned a FS 9mm for about a year and a half and picked up a 9c last week - LOVE IT!!! Did 200+ rounds that day for a shake down with no hickups. Reset isn't as positive as on my FS but perhaps that will improve. If not, I'll just bend the trigger bar in a little.

I'm not very experienced with hand guns but I see little reason to upgrade the sear.

I may have a FS 9 for sale in a few if I end up not shooting it anymore.

His Glock bias drives me crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Viper7 View Post
    His Glock bias drives me crazy.
    You and a lot of other poeple, apparently. He said that he's not going to use Glock as a reference so much because he doesn't want to seem "brand miopic". I guess he caught some flack about that.

I doesn't bother me. I think the tabletop reviews are a useful reference and the shooting vids are fun. They get out and shoot and have fun, but they do it in an organized way - so they learn more and have a great time while they're at it. What's not to like?

kpw
    Quote Originally Posted by Spec View Post
    The Clipdraw on the G26 says a lot.
    "In a republic this rule ought to be observed: that the majority should not have the predominant power." -
    -- Marcus Tullius Cicero

Distinguished Member Array Knightrider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycler View Post
    Unfortunately, I don't have the time to watch Nutnfancy as he does drag things out to a ridiculous extreme anyhow.

I've owned a FS 9mm for about a year and a half and picked up a 9c last week - LOVE IT!!! Did 200+ rounds that day for a shake down with no hickups. Reset isn't as positive as on my FS but perhaps that will improve. If not, I'll just bend the trigger bar in a little.

I'm not very experienced with hand guns but I see little reason to upgrade the sear.

I may have a FS 9 for sale in a few if I end up not shooting it anymore.
    I don't want the sear because I don't like "upgrading" parts of my gun that deals with my gun going boom
    Glock: G22 .40 S&W and G23 .40 S&W Sig Sauer: P938 9mm Smith and Wesson: Model 437 .38 Spl, Model 65 357 Mag, and Sigma SW9VE 9mm

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links