The glock family grows!!

This is a discussion on The glock family grows!! within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Today I was looking for some misc gear at Streichers in MN and came across a new G27. The best part of the deal was ...

Thread: The glock family grows!!

The glock family grows!!

Today I was looking for some misc gear at Streichers in MN and came across a new G27. The best part of the deal was the staff and the pricing. I was out the door for $435.00 plus tax. Best price I could find non leo anywhere in the twin cities area was $579.00

The staff is wonderful and very helpfull. I am going back tomorrow to purchase the sig that they have new in the box for $400.00. For those of you in the MN area, I would strongly recomend that you stop in and check these folks out. Their service and pricing simply can't be beat.

I hope my G22, G23 and G26 will play nice with the new addition to the family
    When I carry a gun, I don't do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I'm looking to be left alone. The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don't carry it because I'm afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid.

2. Remove Ads

Nice, very good price in my area about $549, Im thinking about getting the G39.
    SC-CWP
    AZ-CWP
    I rather be safe then sorry.
    It's better to have it when you need it then need it and dont have it.

I found out that Glock pistol prices vary wildly at different retailers. A certain big box sporting retailer with locations all over MN had my Glock 26 for $599. Another big retailer in the same town had it for $499. My local mom and pop shop that I bought it from had it for $500 and threw in an extra mag. It pays to shop around and check out the local shops too! That is a $100 dollar difference on the exact same pistol!!
    My GLOCK goes BANG every time!

I have been dealing with Streicher's for years by catalog. They are a fine company.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

Great price. I paid about 550 for mine. Hopefully you will love yours as much as I love mine.

Quote Originally Posted by b1780 View Post
    Today I was looking for some misc gear at Streichers in MN and came across a new G27. The best part of the deal was the staff and the pricing. I was out the door for $435.00 plus tax. Best price I could find non leo anywhere in the twin cities area was $579.00

The staff is wonderful and very helpfull. I am going back tomorrow to purchase the sig that they have new in the box for $400.00. For those of you in the MN area, I would strongly recomend that you stop in and check these folks out. Their service and pricing simply can't be beat.

Great deal on your G27! Congrats!!!
    Blessed be the LORD my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. PSALM 144:1

I CLING to my guns and my Bible.

Distinguished Member Array XD 45's Avatar
    nice choice
    XD .45, Glock 23, Mossberg 590A, M&P 15 Rossi 641, RIA 1911

If You Want To Know The Mind Of A Man Listen To His Words

Wow! That is about the best LEO price I can get around here too.
    ‘‘The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose.’’ — James Earl Jones, Actor

Quote Originally Posted by b1780 View Post

It seems to me like the G26 is the one that is out of place and should be worried......
    Colt New Agent, Dan Wesson V-Bob, Glock 19,20SF, 23, 26, 27, 29, 30SF, 36, Kahr P380 w/CT, PM9, PM45, CW9(SOLD), Kel-Tec P32, P3AT, PF9(SOLD), Kimber Ultra Crimson Carry II, Stainless Pro TLE/RL II (SOLD), Rohrbaugh R9s, Ruger LCP w/CT, LCR, SP101 S&W J-Frame 638 w/CT, M&P 340 w/CT, Walther PPK/S

Links